AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello!!! Thank you for reading!

As I say a lot, I'm so sorry! When I originally planned this book, I didn't expect to throw all my effort into it and all my heart, especially towards the end. I didn't expect it to end in death, and when I tell you I've been crying for the last three to four hours straight when writing these past few chapters, I'm not kidding. I genuinely don't think I've ever cried as much as I did writing this book.

First of all, I just wanted to thank all of you for reading. As always, you've motivated me to keep going, and also made me cry when receiving the lovely feedback. I love you all, thank you so much!

Secondly, I want to thank Daughter for producing such an amazing song - Youth. If you haven't heard it, please do go listen, as the lyrics directly resonate to this storyline. I only realised it the other day, but I had it playing while writing the last few chapters, and god, did it kill me. 

Thirdly, as I've spent so many hours writing and planning this story out, I've grown to love the characters I've created within the world of obx as if I knew them personally. I want you all to know that I had to spend two whole days convincing myself that killing Atticus and Renna was a good idea, even when it was the last thing I wanted to do. I'm not kidding, Atticus and Renna were the only two people I wanted alive, but alas, not everything goes to plan.

So, finally, thank you all! I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Have an amazing day/ night, and as always, I have other books published if you're interested!!

-Lani!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒; outer banks 🎉