01 - Revenge

Jennifer's POV

„Oh, it hurts!", I whine out, arch my back and clench my teeth.
„What me?", he asks panting while he's thrusting inside me.
„No!", I say and pull something hard out from under my back. His watch. I chuckle and throw it away, then he grabs my back and lifts me up, he's lying down, I'm on my knees on top of him and in control of how fast and deep I allow him to go.

He grabs my hip and pushes me down, he goes deep as our hips meet, a moan escapes my mouth. I smile and tell him: „fuck me papi" as an overwhelming thrill shoots through my body.

I feel good after he left. In control, satisfied. I even like the revenge part of it. Alex will be home in a few hours and I think of whether to shower or not. Will I let him smell the sex on me, the other man, if he even realizes? Will he even suspect such a thing of me? Will I keep on doing this for a while and enjoy the forbidden fruit?

„Mhh...", I hum as I stretch my naked body and smile. I even had the nerves to do it in our bed. Our sheets. Will I change them?
Why bother. He doesn't when he's repeatedly fucking other women.

I fall asleep and as I'm waking up in the morning, Alex is next to me, peacefully asleep, not a clue in the world what had happened in this bed just a few hours ago.

I turn my back on him and close my eyes again to enjoy a little peace before another hectic day begins. Next to me, Alex moves and I feel his body against mine. He kisses my neck and mumbles: „Good morning beautiful."

„When did you get home last night?", I ask.
„The meeting took longer than we expected.", he says against my neck and let his palm glide along the side of my body.
His meeting took longer my ass. Well maybe it did, but since he's a cheating, lying scumbag, he's...

„You're sleeping naked.", he states the obvious. Normally I wear a shirt.
„Right.", I mumble.
„I like that.", he whispers against my neck and causes a trail of goosebumps to appear on the side of my body.

I'm a sucker for whispers against my neck. I giggle, but then say: „I need to shower."
He tries to hold me close to him but I squirm out of his embrace and get up. I look back at him and smile.

We didn't see much of each other throughout the day due to our busy schedules and I am kinda thankful for that.

A few days later we were invited to Angelo's birthday party at his and Leah's house and I am already excited to see them. Parties at their house are always fun.

I'm wearing a light blue dress that ends slightly under my knee, but had a high cut-out ending under my hip, paired with nude heels, my hair is in a ponytail, while Alex is wearing a black suit and a light pink dress shirt with brown dress shoes. We look pretty damn fine together. I am in front of the mirror, putting my earrings in when I feel Alex' hand on my hip. He let it slide to the other side of my hip, gazes at my back, then places a soft kiss on my shoulder.

I smile at his reflection as he put both of his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to his body. One hand of his wanders to my front and brushes up my stomach, slides over my chest and stops at my neck. I tilt my head back slightly.

Alex leans forward, then whispers in my ear: „I love you." And although I'm not sure if I feel the same way anymore, I reply. „I love you too."

He tightens his grip on my neck and I exhale shakily, then he spins me around and bites his lips.

„We're late, papi.", I say quietly, because I am willing to let him fuck me if he keeps going, but we're actually really late.

„Mh..", he hums, squeezes my ass, then gives it a nice slap. I wish I could let him do me, but a look at my phone tells me we need to get going.

We arrive almost an hour late and the party is already going.
„You're late!", I hear Leah yelling at us and then I turn to look at her.
„Sorry baby.", I say and we kiss our cheeks and hug.
„Happy Birthday bro!", Alex says to Angelo and they shake hands. I hug him and hand him his gift. „Happy birthday baby.", I say.

We talk, then go to talk to other guests. We are standing in a circle, when Marc appears and says Hi.
„Can I borrow Jennifer for a second?", he asks Alex.
„Sure.", Alex says and continues talking.

Marc puts his hand on my lower back and guides me.
„Ay!", I hear Alex' voice and Marc and I both turn around. Alex points his finger at Marc.
„Bring her back in one piece.", Alex jokes.

„Sure brother.", Marc laughs and I tilt my head back and smile while slightly squinting my eyes. We both turn back around and walk.
„Where are we going?", I ask him. „Do you wanna talk?"

Marc doesn't answer and guides me down the the hall, then peeks inside a room and switches the light on. He lets go of my back and stands in the door, waving his arm inside the room to tell me I should step inside. I do and he closes the door. The sound of it makes me inhale deeply.

He's taking a step towards me, puts one hand on my hip and the other one on my cheek, then pushes me against the door.
I groan on impact.
„Are you wearing this dress for me, mami?", he asks. „You know how much I love a cutout."

I know he does, but I really didn't think of that. Maybe subconsciously?
He lets his hand slide from my knee up my thigh, following the trail the cutout provides.
I'm aroused. Hooked.

„No.", I answer and lift my leg a little, as he reaches in between them.
„Marc... here?", I ask knowing his answer. It's mine, too. Too good are the memories of last time. He's wearing the same watch that hurt my back.

He pushes my panties to the side the same time he's making our lips meet. I shudder when his fingers push inside me, my moans vanishing into his mouth. I open his belt and his pants and push it down together with his briefs.

„I want you deep inside.", I whisper into his ear. He picks me up and harshly pushes inside me, making me gasp and smile while I hold on to his arms. Marc doesn't look like it, but when it comes to sex he was always able to effortlessly hold me up as long as we wanted to.

He grabs my ass hard, tearing it apart. I moan and feel a pleasuring release crawling through my body and I climax hard. Marc kisses my jawline and my cheeks as I'm digging my nails into his arms, moaning loudly, then his lips find mine again. I know he his close too.
I break free from his lips. „Not inside me.", I tell him. I couldn't risk him dripping out of me later or any kind of stains on my dress.

„No?", he asks as he keeps on thrusting.
„Put me down.", I say and he slides out of me, putting me back on my feet. My legs are a little wobbly, but I crouch down in front of him anyway, taking his full length into my mouth.

-

I'm standing in front of the mirror after I washed my mouth, fixing my make-up and my hair.

„You can go.", I say to him, seeing him standing there, watching me.

„It's okay, I'll wait."
„I just don't wanna look suspicious."
„Mami, we left together so we might as well come back together."
„Right.", I smile.
He walks a few steps towards me, pushes the hair from my ponytail aside and places a soft kiss on the nape of my neck.
„Are you okay?", he asks.
If he's asking if I'm okay after we had sex, my answer would be yes. If he's asking if I'm okay in general, I am not really sure what to answer.
„I'm okay.", I answer, because more or less, I guess I am.

We go back to the party but instead of going to Alex I grab a glass of champagne and sit down on the couch by myself.

I'm not alone for too long, though. Leah joins me, sits down next to me, a glass of champagne in her hand as well. I look at her, but she's looking straight forward.

„Don't think I don't know what you're doing.", she says.
„What?", I ask.
„You're sleeping with Marc.", she bluntly says and turns her head to look at me.