31 - I Need You

Ben's POV

„So what is it, you got for me?", she asks as soon as we finish dinner.
I chuckle, then stand up and walk to her side.
„You..", I say and pull her up. „You go to the livingroom and wait." I push her a little so she starts walking.
„Okay.", she turns her head towards me and bites her bottom lip. Damn she's so sexy.

I walk upstairs and let water run into the bathtub, then I go back down to get the strawberries and the cookies. I place everything nicely on a plate and go back upstairs. The tub fills and the foam rises. It's a little hot, but I know she likes it that way. I get the rose petals and let them fall on top of the foam, light a few candles and turn the light off.
Perfect.
I walk back downstairs, get in front of the couch and pick her up. Disney princess style.

„Uhh!", she giggles as I lift her up.
„You're crazy.", she says while I'm walking up the stairs.
„For you.", I smile at her.

„Oh Ben...", she says softly as we enter the bathroom. I let her down slowly and she hugs me and presses the side of her face against my chest while she's overlooking what I've done.

I rub her back gently, then I grab the hem of her shirt and pull it up and over her head. I unhook her bra and can't help but to softly graze over her nipples while I'm pulling the bra down.
After that I pull her pants and her slip down, then her socks. She's now fully naked and the light of the candles is dancing on her skin, bathing her in orange light. I get up and pull her close to me to kiss her, before escorting her to the bathtub and help her in.

She smiles at me. I crouch down beside the tub and grab a strawberry.
As she sees it, she smiles, then opens her mouth so I can put it in. I watch the strawberry disappear inside her mouth and her lips closing around it. As she bites the strawberry I pull on the stem.
„Mh, they're good.", she smiles at me and chews.
„More?", I ask her.

„No.", she says softly. „I want something else."
„A cookie?"
She shakes her head no and smiles.
„You... Get up."

I do as she asks and she sits up inside the bathtub. Then she opens my belt and pulls down my pants and my briefs, revealing my already hard dick.

She bites her bottom lip and smiles at me, before she slowly takes me in.

When I'm done, she pulls her head back and smiles at me again. I put my hand on top of her head and let it slide down the side of her face, until my thumb stops on her chin.

„You're incredible. That was supposed to be down time for you, though.", I chuckle.
She takes my hand on her face into her hands and kisses my palm.
„It was.. still is.", she leans back in the tub and closes her eyes, while I pull my pants back up.

„A cookie would be nice now.", she sighs out.
„As you wish.", I say and hand her one, then I get behind her and start giving her a face and head massage.

„Have I mentioned that living with you is a dream?", she says and takes another bite.
„I try my best.", I say.

Jennifer's POV

„Hi Angelo.", I say as he opens the door.
„Jennifer.", he nods a little stiff.

„Angelo listen, I'm sorry, I really am. But can we.. can we forget about this, please? It won't happen ever again, I promise. It was a mistake and I'm sorry I hurt you."

Leah's POV

I'm overhearing every word they say and her words hurt. A mistake? And hearing her actually say out loud that it won't happen ever again, is just painful. I keep it together, I have to. We invited her over to get that out of the way, so that we can all be friends again and hang out.

„Alright. I was.. I wasn't myself either and I kinda understand why Leah and you...", Angelo says.
„So we're good again?", Jennifer replies with a hopeful tone in her voice.

I don't hear Angelo say a word, so I guess he just nodded. I peek around the corner and see them hug. That's a relief.

They walk inside and Jennifer comes to hug me.

„Hi baby.", she softly says. „Thanks for inviting me. To both of you.", She adds, breaks the hug and looks at Angelo. He smiles and we start to eat the Tacos I made.

It's a good evening, although I feel Angelo is a little more touchy than he usually is. Marking his territory, probably.

As soon as we close the door after Jennifer left, Angelo picks me up and carries me into the bedroom.

„Uh!", I giggle as he throws me onto the bed.
We kiss and he's slowly working his way down. I'm wearing a dress, so he just slips my panties off and buries his face between my legs. I lie back and close my eyes. I enjoy his touch and the fact that we're having good sex again.

While his tongue is still involved, he slips two fingers inside me and I moan. My eyes are still closed.

I can't help but to think of her. I can't help but to imagine that it's her doing me, instead of him.

Ben's POV

„Hi babe.", I hug and kiss her when she gets home. Then I give her ass a little slap as we break the kiss. „How was it?"

„Good. A little awkward at first, but overall it was pretty nice.", she says walking to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water.
„That sounds good."
„Mhmh.", she murmurs as she takes a sip.

„How was your day?", she asks me.
„Pretty good.", I say and can't hide a smile.

Little does she know. I picked up the ring today. Now I just wait for THE moment. I could fall on my knees right now, but even though I'm not planning on making this a huge event, right now doesn't feel right.

„What?", she narrows her brows and looks at me.
„Huh?", I say, ripped out of my thoughts.
„You were looking weird."
„Was I?"
„Mhmh.", she says and walks up to me. „I'm gonna hit the gym real quick, is that alright?"
„Sure babe.", I reply and peck her lips.

I walk up the stairs to our bedroom, where I hid the box inside a pair of my socks. I'm gonna make this beautiful woman my wife, finally. And we'll get the happy ending we deserve. Carefully I pull the box out and open it. I take the ring between my thumb and my index finger and turn it from left to right, so the light breaks into the cushion cut of the green diamond, making it sparkle and shine. I hope she'll love it. With the utmost care, I put the ring back and close the box quietly, before stuffing it back into my socks again.

Then I just lie in bed and daydream of the moment. I think of what to say when I propose, I imagine her beautiful smile. Will she laugh? Cry? Will she instantly say yes?

Suddenly I remember I never spoke to her parents about this. Not that I need to, it just would feel right somehow.

Leah's POV

Angelo's already asleep but I just can't seem to find a way to sleep too. Thinking of Jennifer while we were doing it, was a bad idea. Not that it was even an idea and I could've done anything about it.

I grab my phone.

„You still up?" I text her, without thinking.
Her answer comes within a minute.
„yes, what's up?"
„I need you"
„Want me to come over?"
„Yes, please."
„Be right there"

I have no idea what I'm doing. What matters is, is that she's coming and I get to see her.