03 - More

Leah's POV

„Angelo?", I say his name even though he's lying in bed beside me. He's reading.
„Yes babe?"
„I... I miss you. Us." I turn my head and look at him.
„But I'm right here babe.", he replies, not taking his eyes off his book.

„That's not what I mean. Can you look at me for a second?", I ask with a stern voice.
He looks.
„I miss the sex. I don't feel like you want me. At all."
Angelo sighs but doesn't utter a word.
„Is there someone else?", I ask.

„No!", he immediately says.
„What is it then? We basically have no sex at all and if we have, it's because I want it."
He shrugs his shoulders. „I don't know."
„You don't know?"
„I don't know."

Now I sigh. I feel like he doesn't even care much.
„It's like that for almost a year now and I can't... I'm not happy.", I say.
„I'm sorry..."
„Are you happy?", I ask him.
„I guess so."
„You guess so?"

What an unsatisfactorily conversation.
„Listen, I try to change. Make you feel wanted again. Love you again.", he says, turns on his side and puts his arm around my stomach.
„Mhmh.", I hum.

But what kind of marriage are we having, if I have to beg my husband to want me?
Angelo turns back to his book. Now would've been a good time to start.

I grab my phone and text Jennifer.

„Hi beautiful... I talked to Angelo and he says he wants to work on it..."

I didn't expected her to reply fast, but she did.

Hi baby, you don't sound happy about it? 🙁"

„If I have to TELL my husband to want me.. It just doesn't feel good, you know."

„Oh baby, I don't even get him. How can he not want you, you're gorgeous. And sexy. ❤️"

„I don't know. I don't even feel like it anymore. 😔"

„Trust me, you are. Need a girls day? 💞"

I smile.

„Yes, please."

„Tomorrow?"

„Yes, I'm free. Thank you baby!"

„Come to my house at 11? The kids are with Marc and Alex has meetings the whole day."

„Ok. Good night. 😘"

„Sleep tight. 😘"

Jennifer's POV

I go downstairs and dial Marcs number. I was in our bedroom and Alex is in the bathroom but I don't want him to pick anything of that conversation up.
„Hi gorgeous, already miss me?"
„Shut up. You can't come tomorrow."
„Oh."
„Leah needs me."
„Is she okay?"
„We're having a girls day."
„But I want to fuck you."
As soon as he says that, I feel a tug between my legs.

„But you can't. Sorry."
„Who is it?", Alex asks and I shrug. He must've come downstairs without me hearing.
„Marc.", I tell the truth.
„Yes?", Marc asks.

„No.. Alex just asked who I'm talking to."
„Oh."
Alex walks into the kitchen.

„I wanna grab your ass. Lick you neck. Pinch those pretty nipples..."
I just clear my throat as I feel aroused. I'm throbbing.
„I wanna fuck you deep and hard, just how you like it, mami."

„Oh really?", I play along so Alex wouldn't be suspicious. I hope my face can hide what I feel inside. Alex stands a few steps away from me, waiting for me to end the call.