04 - Girls Day

Leah's POV

„Jennifer!", I exclaim as she's telling me how she had Marc AND Alex yesterday night.
We're at her house having brunch.

I think I'm a little jealous. She's having all the men she wants and I can't have the one man I want to have. The one who promised to want me until we die, basically.

„Are they different?", I ask, soaking up every bit of sex talk I can get, because my sex life is non existent and I just need something.

She tilts her head to the side and makes a thinking face.
„They are, for sure. It's weird though. Marc is more.. I don't wanna say sensitive, because he's rough with me too and so is Alex. But Alex is even more.. harder on me, you know?"
„I don't.", I say truthfully.

„Marc is... do you really wanna know about all of this, baby?"
„Give it to me.", I say and sip on my smoothie.
Jennifer giggles.

„Alright. Marc is hard, but loving.. A little more caring during sex. Alex is just rough, he.. he likes to slap my ass when he fucks me from behind and he's into a lot more dirty talk than Marc is. Just to name something."

My elbow is on the kitchen island and I rest my chin in my palm, mesmerized by her words like I'm listening to a fairytale.

„Keep going.", I say softly.
„Leah!", Jennifer giggles sweetly.
„Just a little more. More kinky stuff?"
„Marc likes it when I...", she laughs.
„What?"
„He loves when I beg him to fuck me and when I call him papi while I do so."
„Who wouldn't love that?", I say and smirk.
„And Alex loves to be teased. When I straddle his waist and slowly grind on him, play with myself, grab my boobs and make him crave me until he can't take no more. And THEN he hits it hard."

I gulp and exhale.
„Whooh.. Is it hot in here?", I ask as I feel really hot. Sex with Jennifer sounds pretty amazing. She laughs again.
„Too much?"
„No baby, that was the best sex I had in months.", I joke, but there's truth in it.

Jennifer laughs loudly, then gets up and hugs me from behind.
„My poor baby.", she pouts and puts her chin on my shoulder, so our faces are right next to each other.

„I want that too.", I say and grab her hand. „I perfectly know what you do is wrong, but still I... I crave physical touch. I need to get layed so badly."

She squeezes me tight, then kisses my cheek.
„I'm so sorry baby.", she says, then let's go of me and stands in front of me.

„If you need anything.", she smiles and picks up a strand of my hair, twirls it around her finger and lets it fall back on my chest.
„What?", I ask. What is she suggesting here?
„That's what friends are for, right?", she slightly winks and sits back on her stool.

I seriously don't know what to say. Is she joking or is she serious, if she's even talking about what I am thinking. Because I'm so desperate my mind will imply everything as being sexual.
I need sex. Badly. But I'm not a cheater, nor a home wrecker, nor have I ever thought of doing it with a woman and for sure not with my best friend. IF she even means that. She could mean being just a friend. Anything could mean.. well.. anything.

„Thank you.", I simply say, as that is the least risky reply I could give.

We spend the rest of the day outside, hanging by the pool, talking, swimming, sunbathing. From time to time my thoughts drifted off into the things she's told me before. Do I spot a mark on her ass? Is it from Alex?

Her body is off limits. What did god even think, creating Jennifer? „Let her have it all. The body, the face, the personality. Give her everything." That must've been how it went down.

„Are you checking me out?", Jennifer's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. She just got out of the pool, water is dripping down her skin and she's wringing out her hair so even more water runs down her body. The tiles beneath here are dark stained.
„When am I ever not checking you out?", I reply, and it's the truth.

„True.", she shrugs her shoulders and laughs.

Alex comes outside.
„Hi baby, I thought you have meetings all day?", Jennifer asks him.
Alex walks up to her and hugs her.

„I just need to grab some papers, then I'll be off again.", he says and kisses her neck. „Hi Leah", he says spotting me.
„Hi babe.", I reply.

„You're getting all wet.", Jennifer says.
Alex whispers something into her ear, then he grabs one of her butt cheeks hard, with his fingers close to her crotch. He slides his hand alongside her butt, his fingers are leaving   lines on it. Then he lets go and and slaps it hard. She giggles and smiles, then he lets go of her.

„Bye Leah!"
„Byee.", I reply.

„Damn.", I say to Jennifer. She looks at me
and bites her bottom lip.
„I want that!", I whine again.

Jennifer sits on my lounger. „Baby... have you thought about leaving...?"
I sigh. I did.
„Mhmh.", I hum. „I did. But it's... With Sofia and everything. We used to be so different. I don't know what's up. But speaking of... Have you thought about leaving Alex?"
„I did. But right now, everything is fine. You know.. for me."
I slap my palm on her thigh and leave it there.
„Girl, you're kinda living in your own world. Everything is fine.. tss."

She puts her hand above mine and squeezes it. „At least I get to enjoy myself.", she winks and playfully sticks her tongue out a little, then she grabs my hand and gets up.
„Come on, let's get inside the pool."
„Noo.", I say as she stretches my arm.

„Come on!!"
She pulls me up, hugs me tight and throws us both in the water as I scream and laugh.

When my head reaches the surface I breathe in and laugh, then I look at her smiling at me.
„Thank you.", I say. „For today."
„I'm always here for you. Like I said, if you ever need anything.. I'm here.", she swims past me and smiles.

In the afternoon we're just chilling outside, but Jennifer's inside right now, getting us some veggies and fruits to snack on. I think about Angelo. Then I think about Alex and how he grabbed Jenn's ass and how she's just fucking around and I am not getting anything. It hurts to feel unwanted. I start to tear up.

Jennifer's POV

I balance the plate on my hands and walk outside.
„All done.", I smile and carry the plates to our loungers.

I notice that Leah is wiping her face. She's crying. I put the plates down on the table and sit on her lounger.
„I'm sorry.", she sobs.
„Don't apologize.", I say and touch her shoulder, then grab it a little firmer to pull her up and into my arms. She starts sobbing and soon I feel her tears falling on my shoulder.
It hurts to see my baby this hurt.

„I'm not ugly Jenn, am I?", she asks.
„What?! Baby, no! You're goddamn pretty and you're so fine mama! If I was Angelo I couldn't keep my hands off you."
I kinda start to hate him because he's not touching her. What's wrong with him?

She lifts her head and looks into my eyes.
„You couldn't?"
„Not a second.", I say and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

We look into each others eyes for a few seconds, then Leah leans in and kisses me. I'm surprised but I like it. Her lips feel soft. I reply the kiss, then she pulls back.

She chuckles. „I'm sorry.", she apologizes and looks down.
I lift her head up by placing two fingers on her chin. „It's alright, baby. Really."

„I'm just needy, I guess.", she shrugs her shoulders a little and tries to force a smile.
I pull her back into my arms.
„I'm just gonna hold you a little while longer, okay?"
I can feel her nod.