23 - Trust

Jennifer's POV

After our hike, I take a shower while Ben starts preparing dinner. When I'm done, I put on a bathrobe, leave my hair wet and I relieve him, so he can go shower.

I cook dinner for us while I recall what Ben said to me outside. I find it hard to concentrate, knowing what he's about to do later. If I let him.

I know I will.

„Fuck!" The pasta water just boiled over. I blow the foam on top of it away and turn the stove down.

I clean up and proceed to make the pasta sauce.

When Ben comes back I'm almost done. He's wearing his bathrobe too and I smile at the fact that we could just do that, given that we're totally alone.

„Did you think of a name?", he suddenly asks while he gets behind me and places a soft kiss on my neck.
„A name?"
„For our baby."
„No."
„No?"

I sigh, put our dishes on the table and we sit down to eat.
„Baby, could you give me a heads up when you're asking about her?"
„I'm sorry. But the moment I ask if it's okay to ask... it's already inside your mind, right? So what's the point?"
I tilt my head to the side. He's somehow right.
So I try to embrace that I am now able to talk randomly about our baby.

„Some popped up in my mind, but thoughts didn't.. go far. You know? I just thought of names I know, names I think are pretty. But I didn't seriously thought about it or narrowed them down or anything. First I had to figure out what to do about you.. My mind was kind of occupied with that.."

I talk and he sincerely listens and nods in between, while we both continue to eat.

He wraps his fingers around my wrist and I smile at him.
„Thanks for being so open.", he says.
„Yeah.", I softly say.

-

I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth while Ben's waiting for me on the bed. My heart beats fast and I'm also nervous, but I also feel safe with him.

I spit out, wash my mouth and my face, then dry it with a towel. When I walk out,  Ben's gaze is fixed at me, the look in his eyes is filled with lust. I smile shyly and get on the bed.

„Are you sure?", he asks me. „You don't have to if.."
„I'm sure.", I say and it's true. I'm nervous, but sure.
I sit on top of him and slowly take my bathrobe off, while our eyes are locked.
Then I open his and push it to the side, letting my fingers glide over his chest softly.

Ben grabs my arms and throws me on my back, then he immediately hovers over me.
My breathing increases while he puts his palm on the side of my face.

Our bodies are so hot that we're both radiating heat at each other, the air around us feels electrified. Ben reaches under his pillow with his free hand and pulls something out from under it. I already know what it is, but I decide not to look. He pulls it further down. I feel his touch between my legs and flinch, but it's just his fingers, nothing else.

His touch get more intense, I hold on to his neck and pull him down to kiss me while soft moans transfer from my mouth into his.

He uses his hand to bend my legs a little more, then he enters me with his full length, causing me to arch my back and shut my eyes while I whimper. The feeling of him inside me is strong and intense and I keep on holding on to his neck as he slowly thrust inside of me.

Then he pulls out and uses his hand to spread my wetness all over. He also takes it further south and I gasp a little.
Then he enters me again while he buries his face into my neck. I clench my teeth and grab his ass as he goes deep.