20 - Getaway

Ben's POV

We've kept us a secret for quiet some time now and I think we're pretty good at it. Finally we're on our way to our getaway. We're in a private jet on our way to Canada. We both arrived separately with a time span in between, so I've waited one and a half hours for her, inside the plane.

She's cuddled up in my arms, our fingers are intertwined and we talk.

We're going to get off the jet at a very small airport and immediately jump into a car that'll take us to a luxurious cabin in the woods. It's not huge, but very cozy.

Meanwhile, Jennifer dozed off in my arms and I softly caress her arm, then squeeze her a little after we landed, to wake her up.

I place a soft kiss on her head.
„Wake up baby.", I whisper.
„Mh..?", she mutters and moves.

„We landed.", I say.
Jennifer stretches and squeals a little while she does.

„Good. I'm starving!", she says and gets up.

We walk straight to the car as planned, no paps in sight. They couldn't even know we're here.

Leah's POV

Yesterday, I texted Jenn and apologized again. I also asked her if I could stay with her for a while, since Angelo wants me out of the house, he can't stand it any longer and we also told Sophia about the divorce. She's going to stay with him until I sort things out.

To my surprise, Jenn said I could stay but that she'll be away for a week. So here I am inside her house, I used the key Angelo's used, and I'm getting comfortable in the guest room. It feels weird to be here without her though. And still, I miss her. I go to her closet, I'm not sure why I'm drawn there.

I look through her stuff and gently let my hand slide over her clothes. Then I see her dresser where she keeps her underwear and things she wears to sleep.

I open one of the drawers. Her sleeping shirts are in there. ,What are you doing here, Leah?', I ask myself and shake my head. I close the drawer again and turn around. But then I turn back, open the drawer again and take a shirt of her's out. I put it to my face and smell it. It smells like her and I inhale her scent deeply. Suddenly, I widen my eyes, throw the shirt back and push the drawer to close it.

‚What the fuck?', is all I can think as I stare down on the dresser. My heartbeat's a little off.

Ben's POV

„Oh my god, this is great!", Jennifer exclaims as we walk inside the cabin.
She spins around and stops to smile at me. I wrap my arms around her waist while she wraps her hands around my neck. We look into each others eyes and smile, then I lean in to make our lips meet. Jennifer's slightly parting her lips, granting my tongue entrance inside her mouth while her tongue meets mine. We slow down again and as I place one last soft kiss on her lips, she moans softly.

We walk around and discover a whirlpool outside. The patio is overlooking green forest, pure nature and nothing but wind blowing through trees and birds chirping can be heard. It's utterly peaceful and I'm so happy we get to spend an uninterrupted, intimate week together.

Jennifer spreads her arms, puts her head into her neck and inhales deeply.
„Mhh.", she hums, as she exhales again.

I can't resist, so I put my hands on her lower back and let them slide to her stomach. Her back meets my front and she puts her hands on mine while I place soft kisses on the side of her neck. I let one of my hands slide up her stomach, brush over her boobs and her throat, her jaw and her chin, until my index finger meets her bottom lip. Jennifer softly opens her mouth and I let my finger slide inside. She closes her lips around it, envelops it with moistness and warmth and I let it slide out slowly, while her tongue brushes along my skin.