16 - Surprise Breakfast

Jennifer's POV

The hot water runs down my body and engulfs me gently. I can feel my body relax after everything it went through last night and this morning. Ben made the most of every minute we got to spend together and he savored every moment. I feel a tiny bit sore, but I like the feeling.

I smile as I let the water rinse off the foam from my body. After I'm done with the shower and my morning routine, I throw on something comfy and go downstairs to find Ben in the kitchen.

„Baby why...", I say astonished since we said goodbye almost an hour ago, because he had to leave.
„I cancelled my appointment.", he interrupts me. „I wanted to stay here, with you. I made breakfast."
I glance at him while he looks at the scrambled eggs on the stove.
A few steps take me to him and I hug him from behind.

„You're the best!"
He turns around in my arms and smiles down at me. „I thought you'd need a good breakfast to recharge your batteries."
I giggle and we share a kiss.
„I think I do."

We sit down to eat and we'll get lost talking. We talk about our marriages and the struggles we had. Like his alcoholism and my low self esteem.
„I read your book.", he says. „Well no. I listened to it."
„Really?"
„Yes. I'd just take time for myself, put in headphones and listened to you. It really touched me.."

He looks emotional, so I get up and sit on his lap sideways while I wrap my arms around his neck.
„I'm okay baby. I've learned so much."
„Still, I felt so bad for you baby, and I'm partly responsible for that..."

Ich hug him tight.
„Wait, so you listened to me secretly??", I ask.
Ben chuckles.
„Yes. I couldn't tell my wife I do.. I also realized how much I've missed your voice. Even when we were apart, you were still a part of my life. I don't regret anything more than our broken engagement.."
„Don't say that.", I say, break the hug and put my palm on his cheek.
„Why not?", he asks while his eyes look repeatedly from my left to my right eye.
„You have three beautiful children, baby.", I say softly.
„I know, I didn't mean that, I don't wanna miss them for anything."

I kiss him again. „We have each other now.", I whisper against his lips and he tightens his grip on my back. I still feel flutters everytime I'm close to him.

„I can't wait for you guys to meet. I already hate that we're a secret.", Ben says.
„It's because of the media. I wanna enjoy this for a little while.. I don't want to worry about being harassed and torn apart by tabloids.."
„I know.", he says and softly brushes his fingers over the hair of my curtain bangs. They move then fall back in place.
„We'll do everything at your pace, okay?Just tell me when you're ready for next steps.", he adds.

I like that. But I hope I don't have to propose to him when I'm ready. Oh god, we're together for what.. 2 days? And I already think about marrying him. But I knew, when I let myself fall for him, I'll fall hard.

Ben looks down at his watch. „Shit, I gotta get going."
I pout. „I don't want you to."
„I know baby, but I can't postpone this.."
„Okay...", I sigh. I move on his lap and straddle his waist. Ben puts both of his hands on my lower back and I arch it a little, to make my hips meet his. He tightens his grip.
„Oh god...", he says and eyes me down.
I bite my bottom lip and smile at his reaction.

Very slowly I start to grind on him.
„Don't do that to me.", he begs.
I chuckle softly and attach my lips to his neck. I slightly kiss and suck on it while I let one hand slide up from the nape of his neck to his hairline.

„Fuck, Jennifer...", he groans out.
„Can you come back tonight? The kids are with Marc until tomorrow."
„Yes!", he immediately says while his hands roam over the sides of my body.
„Good.", I say in a humming tone.
We share another intense kiss, then I get up.

„Give me a second.", he says.
„Okay.", I smirk, let my hand slide along his erection that's beneath his pants, kiss him on his forehead and walk to the fridge to get myself some water.

I can feel him staring at me, but when I turn around, he's right in front of me.
„You asked for it.", he says, gets on his knees and practically rips my pants down, then he gets up and pulls my sweatshirt over my head, picks me up and makes me sit on the kitchen island, while I laugh and giggle.

He lets his pants slide down, grabs my ass and pulls it closer to him. I wrap my legs around his waist and he enters me.
I moan at the feeling, tilt my head back and bite my bottom lip.

Ben's strokes are hard and deep and I get shivers everytime he re-enters me. I like when he's slow but right now I want him to be a little more rough on me.

„Harder papi, please.", I moan out.
Ben slips out of me an lifts me off the kitchen island again. He kisses me and our tongues meet each other with soft touches.
Then he spins me around and pushes me to bend over the kitchen island while he pins my hands on my back with one of his hands.

Ben thrusts inside me hard and I gasp. He goes really deep. I moan loudly, every inch of my skins prickles in ecstasy.
„Like that?", Ben asks, thrusting deep and hard.
„Yes! Oh, fuck yes!", I moan and yell. „I'm coming, papi!"

„Cum for me.", he says and takes his free hand to the back of my head. His palm slides from there over my neck, my back and my pinned down arms, to my lower back and my ass. He slaps it, then grabs it hard while I moan under his touch.

Simultaneously moaning, we both cum hard on and inside each other. I whimper and pant while the waves of my climax flatten out.
I let my forehead sink on the kitchen island, then I feel Ben's hand on the back of my head. He scratches it softly with his fingertips, then brings his hand down to the nape of my neck and gently caresses it. I shiver a little and he let's go of my hands, then slides both of his hands down my back and to my ass. He let's his thumbs slide down, then up again. The movement of his thumb lift my ass a little, everytime he does it.
„I'm having the most incredible view.", he says and I smile.

Then he grabs the tissue box to my left, takes them out and cleans the both of us, as he slips out of me.
Ben lifts me up, then turns me to face him.
He puts two fingers on my chin and softly kisses me.
„Are you going to be okay if I leave now?"
I look up into his eyes.
„Mhmh, yes."
„Okay.", he speaks softly, then leans down for another kiss.

Leah's POV

Jennifer still hasn't responded to my message, where I asked her if next saturday would fit her.
I also send her a funny meme, she didn't respond to yet. Normally, she's pretty fast in responding and I feel like she's ignoring me.
I wonder if it still has anything to do with me coming on to her, but she's usually someone who talks about problems quick as she doesn't like to carry them around. So I'm not sure if it's really that.

I decide to text her again, but I keep it short.

„Hi baby, are you okay?"

And finally, 2 hours later, she responds.

„Sorry baby, I am! Are you? I don't know about saturday, but what about lunch today or dinner on thursday?"

I need her now.

„Lunch today? I'll make reservations at 1
and text you the adress?"

„Perfect!"

I smile. Finally.