22 - Wild Thoughts

Jennifer's POV

After that one bad dream, I slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

„Mornin'", Ben mutters as he feels me move and wake up.
„Mornin'", I softly reply.

It feels good that there's nothing on our schedule. We could just do whatever we want.

„Let's go hiking today.", I say. I feel like a nice hike to free my mind would be a good thing.
Ben opens his eyes and frowns at me.

„Hiking?", he asks.
„Yes.", I say and smile.
„Okay..", he chuckles.

„What? You think I can't hike?"
„No. I know you can. I just... don't recall you being very... outdoorsy."

„Oh I am, I am outdoorsy. ...What do you say?"
„Okay."
„Okay! Come on, let's get up." I sit up, but Ben wraps his arms around my stomach and pulls me back to him.

I giggle.
„Can you relax for a moment? We just woke up..", he says and spoons me. He buries his face in the nape of my neck.

I sigh.
„You're okay? How was your night?", he asks me.

„I'm okay.", I reply and put my hand on top of his on my stomach. „Are you?"

„I'm alright. I think I'd wanna talk about it from time to time, if that's.. okay with you."

I smile. I'm happy I can share this part of my life with him now. „It is. We can talk about her for the rest of our life's."

Oh my, what did I just say?

„Mh, the rest of our life's?", Ben speaks into my neck. He pushes hair to the side to expose my skin, then he places soft kisses on it, causing me to scrunch up my nose and squirm. I squeal as he starts nibbling on my skin and I try to escape his touch, but he holds me by my sides and starts tickling me.

„Ah, Ben!!", I laugh out and squirm heavily beside him.
„Ben! Papi! Stop!", I laugh so hard that it brings tears to my eyes.
He doesn't stop but keeps kissing my neck.

„If you stop, I'll do you right now!", I laugh out and he immediately stops.

„Really?", he talks into my neck again and I feel myself getting wet.

„Really.", I say.

He let's go of me and I sit up and pull the sheets off of him. Then I crawl between his legs and lower my head with a smile on my face.

-

„Come on papi!", I shout behind me. Ben's fallen back a little. I'm clearly in better shape. I stop and wait for him.

„Weren't you the one mocking me about hiking this morning?", I tilt my head to the side and frown.

Ben exhales. „I'm... sorry!"
„Wanna turn back around?"
„Please."
„Okay."

„But can you please slow down?", he asks, walking behind me again.

„Or, you speed up a little?"

He groans.

I turn around and walk backwards, then I pull my shirt up and flash him.
„Come one baby, I let you touch 'em if you reach me.", I smirk and bite my bottom lip, then I pull my shirt back down.

„You're tormenting me!", he complains. „And you enjoy it!"

I laugh. He's right. But it works, he's walking faster and soon he's next to me again.

„So?", he says and stares at my chest. „I want my reward."

We stop and I pull my shirt back up. Ben cups my breasts and admires them, then he quickly sucks one into his mouth, before I pull my shirt back down and put everything back in place.

We keep on walking and he falls back again.
„Baby!", I complain.
„I'm just curious what part of you I get offered next.", he says, clearly amused.

I turn around and open my mouth, then laugh.

„Okay, what if I'll let you do whatever you want tonight?"
„Whatever I want?", he asks with big eyes. He's clearly excited.

I turn around and keep on walking, he's almost caught up with me.

„Whatever you want. IF you keep up with me without complaining."

Ben wraps his arms around me from behind, we still walk, but a little slower right now.

Then he leans close to my ear and starts whispering what's on his mind. After he's done, he let's go of me and walks next to me to see my face.

I gulp, put my thumb to my lips, bite it's nail softly and turn my head to look at him.

„I..." Suddenly I feel very hot, as if the temperature inside me rose a little.
Ben pulls me to his side, cups my face and turns me to face him. He kisses me softly while I feel my cheeks turn red.
„Okay..", I say.

„Mh.", Ben hums, grabs my ass and squeezes me closer to him. I feel even hotter and my heart beats a little faster.

„Let's go home.", he says and playfully smacks my ass.
Miraculously, he's now able to keep up with me.

Leah's POV

„I'm home!", I hear Jenn's voice and slowly wake up. I stretch and yawn. Already?

„I'm upstairs!", I try to yell, but it comes out more as a mutter.

Jennifer shows up at the door.

„Hey.", she says and smiles at me.
I've missed her face.

She sits down on my bed and softly caresses my head.
„How you feeling?"
„I'm okay..."
„Okay. I just need to freshen up, then I'll come back and we'll talk, okay?"
I nod, so she gets up and leaves the room.

Shortly after she left, I get up as well and walk to her room. I hear the shower's on so I walk inside her bathroom.

„Leah?", she asks out of the shower. The silhouette of her naked body shows behind the fogged wall of glass.

„It's me.", I respond.

„Come in.", she says.
„What?"
„Get undressed and come inside."

„O..okay..."
I undress as she said and step inside the shower.

„Come here." She smiles softly at me.
I take a step closer to her.
„Closer.", she speaks quietly, but she doesn't whisper.

My heart is racing as Jennifer lifts her hand and puts it on my cheek. The water is streaming down at us, the shower is filled with dampness, fog and the electricity that's vibrating between our bodies.

She pulls me closer and kisses me. I respond and soon our soft kisses turn into more passionate ones. She pushes me against the glass wall, slides her hand down my body and starts touching me in between my legs.
„Fuck...", I whimper. She inserts two fingers while she's kissing my neck and I hold on to her head as wet strands of her hair tickle my breasts.

I cum and while I throb I'm being pushed out of my dream and I wake up climaxing. I grab my
pillow and squeeze it. Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! What the hell was that?

Just a dream, right? Nothing more. There's no need to read more into this than there is.