34 - Bubble Bath

Jennifer's POV

„Papi!", I squeak and jump into his arms.
He drops his bags and holds me up by my ass and I kiss him heavily.
„Oh god, baby.", he chuckles. „You missed me that bad?"
I nod and kiss him again.
„Where are the kids?", Ben gasps between kisses.
„Friends.", I shortly say. Our kisses get more intense and our bodies are heated.

Ben starts walking upstairs while I keep on kissing his lips and sucking on his neck. Upstairs he throws me on our bed. I bite my bottom lip while he takes his shirt off. We don't waste any time, we can't.

Ben climbs on top of me and brushes my shirt over my head, then let's his hands run
down from my throat and over my boobs. He cups them, then reaches around my back and unclips my bra to take it off. He buries his face between them and moves his mouth from one to the other, while I arch my back as the tug between my legs grows in intensity.

He moves his lips further down and I put my hands on his head, pushing him a little more. He's brushing my pants and my panties off roughly and I moan at his hard touch.

He kisses me between my legs, then moves his kisses back up until he lands back on my lips. His lips light little fires on each spot on my skin and leaves it burning, yearning for more. As he's kissing me, I feel his fingers between my legs. Another moan escapes my mouth.
„Fuck, Jennifer..", he groans into my neck, referring to feeling how much I missed him.
I giggle softly.

He slids two fingers inside of me while he keeps on kissing me. I break the kiss to gasp for air, moaning at the way he's making me feel. His lips burn on my skin, my fingers dig into his neck, scratching along his back. I'm so close. I close my eyes and furrow my brows. Ben moves his lips back on mine, his tongue enters my mouth, I hold on tighter to him, my moans vanish into his mouth.

I break free from his lips again, I need to let out what's coming. And it's coming hard. Ben replaces his fingers with his dick as I'm throbbing, still riding on my high and he immediately joins me. He breaks down on top of me, moaning into my ear. We're panting but we both start laughing a little. It's the feeling of ecstasy, happiness and the deep love between us, that makes us laugh. We're high on live, on love, on us.

„Well hello.", he says looking at me. He puts his palm on top of my head.
„Hi.", I smile.

He rests his head on my chest and we lie in silence, enjoying that there's no space between us.

After a while he looks up.
„How about a bubble bath?"

I smile and put my palm on his cheek.
„Yes."

I'm already relaxed, but I can't decline a bubble bath.

Ben get's me a tissue to clean myself up, then he goes into the bathroom to draw me a bath.

I just lie in bed with a soft smile on my face. Sometimes I stretch. I still feel him on me and inside me.

After a while Ben comes back out.
„It's ready, love."

I take his hand and he pulls me up and leads me into the bathroom. There are candles lit and the tub is full of bubbles. I smile a bright smile at him and softly kiss him. He slides his hand down my back, then takes my hand again and helps me get into the tub.

„Uh.", I say as I get into the water. It's hot, but I like it that way.

I rest my head on the tubs headboard and relax. Ben sits down next to the tub and caresses my head.

I close my eyes, but I feel that he's watching me, so I open one eye back up to see him.
I'm right, he's watching. The look on his face is calm, he seems like he's resting in himself. His face carries a light and pleased smile.