15 - First Love

Jennifer's POV

I lead him to my bedroom. I feel anxious and excited. If I let myself, I could go weak in the knees. But I don't.

I walk up to my bed, then turn around to face Ben and slowly sit on my bed while letting go of his hand.

Gently he brushes hair out of my face and let's his fingers run down the side of my face. He seems to be as loaded with adrenaline as much as I am. I tuck on the hem of his white shirt and pull it up, revealing slightly visible abs I immediately run my hands over, while Ben pulls his shirt all the way over his head.

I place a soft kiss on his stomach, while he holds the back of my head with one hand.

Then I lean back again and start to open his belt while he's playing with hair that's laying down my shoulder.
I pull the belt out of his trousers and place both of my hands on the bed beside me, supporting my weight.

I look up into his face that looks so calm and gentle, despite how he's feeling right now. He places his hands on my middle back and ruffles up my shirt, the grabs it and pulls it over my head slowly while I lift my arms. As I slip out, he takes my hands and lifts me on my feet.

Then he gets on his knees which makes me inhale shakily. He pulls on my pants and slips them off my feet. I'm left in my panties and bra. Ben starts placing soft and moist kisses on my stomach and I close my eyes as a soft moan escapes my mouth. If that's almost unbearable, will I even be able to take what comes next?

Ben unclips my bra while he's kissing me, and as it brushes over my arms and falls to the floor, he takes one of my boobs into his hands, while his other hand has a hold on my lower back.

„Oh god...", I whisper.
Ben gets up and we start making out, while his hands roam over my neck, my shoulders, my back, my boobs. I'm covered in goosebumps.
I open his jeans and push them down, then I get on my knees to help him fully out. His erection basically points at my face. I can't help it but to kiss his tip, then I gently run my tongue along his shaft while I look into Ben's eyes. Back at his tip I take him inside my mouth and close my eyes. Ben groans and grabs my hair gently. I take him nice and slow while I myself throb between my legs.

Not long after I started, he pulls my head back to make me stop.
„Get up.", he says and I do.
He pushes my panties down, grabs my sides and throws me on my bed while I squeak and laugh. Ben hovers between my legs while my arms rest beside my head. We kiss while I gently rub one leg against his waist. Ben takes his kisses down to my neck, then he trails one of his hands down my body and to my thighs.

He's teasing me. „Please.", I beg as I can't take it any longer. Ben attaches his lips to one of my boobs and sucks it into his mouth, while his fingers slide down my folds. I moan and put one hand on the back of his head while I arch my back. Ben enters me with his fingers and we both moan simultaneously at the feeling.

His thumb remains on my clit while he takes his kisses up to my neck again. I grab the nape of his neck as I suddenly, and to my own surprise, reach my climax.
I moan out his name and press my legs against his hips, Ben pulls his fingers out and enters me slowly, while I still climax. As he goes deeper, the feeling only intensifies.

„Oh god, oh my god...", I pant out as I feel him deeper inside of me. To feel him inside of me again is a feeling I can hardly put in words. His face is buried into my neck as he enters and exits me with deep and strong strokes.

I've passed my high and am fully enjoying every single one of his strokes. Every time he goes deep a sensational feeling explodes inside of me and I moan at every stroke to cope with it.

I don't want him to do all the work, so I push him off me and sit on top of him. We lock eyes when I let myself down on him slowly. Ben moans and I hold on to his chest while he lets one hand slide down my throat, then attaches both of his hands on my boobs. He kneads them, then takes his hands to my ass.

I moan while I slowly ride him. Then he grabs my ass hard and tears it apart.
„Fuck...", I whisper out and increase speed. I'm close again. Ben guides my movements and slaps my ass, causing me to moan loudly. We both reach our climax. Ben moans out my name while I just moan uncontrollably, riding along the waves of sensation.

As the storm calms down, I tilt my head back, bite my bottom lip and smile. I'm panting hard, my fingertips rest on his stomach while I sit still.

Bens hands rest on my thighs. I tilt my head back up and look at him. He squeezes my thighs, then he takes my hand and pulls me down on him. He hugs me tight while he's still inside me.

„I love you. I love you so much.", he whispers and puts one hand on the back of my head.
I feel very emotional and a few tears make their way down my cheeks.
I kiss his neck, then I move my kisses to his face until our lips meet again.
„I love you too.", I whisper against his lips.
Ben softly kisses me and wipes my tears away.
I had let it happen. I'm deeply, inevitably and madly in love with him again.

We stay like that for a while, then Ben goes into the bathroom to get tissues for me. He cleans me up, then places a soft kiss between my legs after he's done.

Then he crawls back on top of me.
„Can I stay here?", he asks.
„I hoped you would.", I smile and kiss him again.

After we both got bed ready, we're back into bed, Ben is spooning me and I couldn't be any happier. Being held by him brings me great comfort and peace.

„Sleep well baby.", he whispers against my ear.
„You too.", I mutter back, already dozing off.

It couldn't have been any more perfect.

-

„Mom! You there?", I wake up to Max's voice.
The bedroom door is open. I open my eyes wide.
Ben! He's here! Why is Max here?
„Ben!", I whisper-yell to him and slap his arm.
„Mh?", he mumbles.
„Wake up! You need to hide!"
„What?"

„Mom??"
„Max is here!"
Ben's eyes widen too. I hear Max coming closer, so I just push Ben out of bed, who's landing with a painfully groan on the side of the bed. Max can't see him if he's just standing at the door.
He appears in the doorframe.
„Hi papi!", I say and smile.
„What was that?", he asks and frowns.

„What papi?", I say in a high voice.
„I heard a rumble."
„Oh. That. I dropped my water bottle on the other side of the bed."
„Oh, okay."
„Why you here baby?"
„Dad drove me, I forgot my favorite game."
„Oh okay."

Max kept walking to his room, while I exhaled loudly. I hear more steps, adult ones. Must be Marc. Oh god no!

I never officially ended things with him.

I get up an wrap my sheets around my body.
„You stay there.", I whisper to Ben.

Marc appears.
„Uh, hi mama.", he smirks at me.
„Heyy.", I say and walk towards him, then out of the bedroom and close the door. I want to keep walking but Marc stands in my way.

„You're naked under there, huh?", he speaks quietly, so that Max won't hear. I hope Ben doesn't too. Marc eyes me up and down.

„I miss your body.", he continues and speaks close to my ear.
„Marc, about that...", I say and walk a few steps, so where not in front of the bedroom door anymore.

„I think we shouldn't.. you know.. fuck anymore.", I say.
„Got it!", I hear Max's voice as he walks down the hall.
Marc frowns at me.
I hug Max and kiss him. „Be good papi, okay?", I say and smile.
Marc shakes his head at me and mouths „We'll talk later."

I just nod. „Bye you two!"
They leave and I go back into my bedroom.

„I'm so sorry!", I say, crawl into bed and look down on the other side where Ben is lying. I laugh a little, because it actually looks funny. He gets up and attacks me, throws me into bed and tickles my sides while I scream and laugh under his touch.
„Stooop!", I try to squirm out under him.

He stops but stays on top of me.
„Did Marc just hit on you?", he asks me.
I laugh nervously. I don't want Ben to know what had happened between me and Marc, especially since we've already been on dates when Marc and me were still fucking.
„He's always a little flirty.", I say.
„Can't blame him.", Ben says and kisses me.