8 - Best Friends

Leah's POV

„That one?", Jennifer asks and shows me a shirt.
„I don't care... Yes, that one."

I sit on my bed and she throws the shirt at me, then I get up and try to get out of my dress, but I can't, because I can't unzip it. Maybe I am drunk.

She watches me struggle.
„A little help here, please?", I ask kinda annoyed.

Jennifer comes and stands in front of me. Her heels are already off and so are mine. She puts her hands on my shoulders to turn me around, then she slowly unzips my dress. I can feel her breathing on my bare skin. The zipper stops right above my ass.

„Thank you.", I say and turn back around.
„Mhmh.", she just hums but doesn't move away.

I grab the hem of the dress and pull it over my thighs, then my ass, my stomach, my boobs. But then I get stuck at my boobs.

„Damn it!", I mutter into my dress, since the bottom part is already over my head.
Jennifer giggles.
„Your tits are just too big, baby. Let me."
She grabs the dress and pulls it all the way up. Finally.

I look into her eyes and without thinking, I lean forward and kiss her. She doesn't respond at first, but then she gives in and kisses back, but breaks the kiss shortly after.

„Leah...", she whispers.
„I'm... sorry.", I say. But I'm also aroused. She's a really good kisser. I'm not only aroused, but also hurt. Even outsiders see that Angelo and I are not happy, and we get talked about. That kiss was the most loving, sexual thing that has happened to me in months and that alone hurts.

Jennifer puts one palm on my cheek.
„Leah?", she says again softly.
„Mh?", I hum and a tear rolls down my cheek.
Jennifer brushes it away with her thumb while I look down, then she moves her thumb over my lips one time.

„Look at me.", Jennifer says and I do. I look straight into her hazel eyes. I feel drawn to her and I have a strong need to kiss her again.

I'm drunk enough to just do so, yet sober enough to know exactly what I'm doing. I kiss her again and now she immediately responds. Her lips feel firm but soft. We kiss for a while, then she's the one who breaks it, again. She leans her forehead on mine and cups my face, while my arms just hang to my sides. We're both breathing irregularly.

Her eyes are closed and she exhales through her nose. I can feel she's frowning.

One of her thumbs is brushing over my cheek. I feel tingly and excited while also unsure, I don't know what's going on or what to expect.

I've been repeatedly rejected by Angelo so you could say I'm used to it right? Even though I don't know what I am being rejected of right now, as I don't know what intentions I had kissing her. It was a feeling and I was taken away.

„Whatever you wanna do.", she suddenly says.
„What?", I frown.
She giggles softly and lifts her head to look into my eyes. It's an intense look she's giving me.
„You heard me.", she still speaks softly and bites her lips. God she's so hot.

My heart drops and even though I act like I'm not sure, deep down I am. I'm hungry for sex and I crave touch, so I might as well take her offer since I feel more than comfortable with her.
„Okay.", I whisper and kiss her again.

Our lips touch and this time, it feels different knowing exactly where it'll lead to.
„You're shaking.", Jennifer speaks softly to me.
„I'm okay.", I say and kiss her again, this time I'm using my tongue as well. It's the first time I feel her tongue on mine and I start to feel really hot and tingly.

I'm shaking because there's so much sexual tension inside me, that now finds it's way to the surface.

Jennifer unclips my bra and I shiver, then she pushes me to sit down on the bed.
She pulls her top over her head, revealing a nude colored push up bra, then she pulls down her skirt. She's wearing a nude colored, seamless thong.