09 - First Date

Jennifer's POV

I wasn't sure at all if I should let him take me out or not. Too vivid are the memories of our breakup and everytime I think about it, now that we're talking frequently, my stomach drops.

I put my phone on the bed and turn to Leah.
„Was I your first?", I ask her.
She turns her head and looks at me.
„Yes. What about you?"
„Same. Your boobs are incredible.", I say and softly brush my palm over them.

„Thank you. You are incredible. There's not even a part that stands out, it's just all of you."
„There's not a part that stands out, are you sure?", I ask and raise my brows.

„Are you referring to your ass?", she says playfully annoyed.
„Of course I am! She's incredible!", I laugh.
I started referring to my ass as „she" a while ago.

„She is. Turn around.", Leah says.
I turn on my stomach and Leah gives my ass a nice slap.
„Mh.", she hums. „I'll go take my make-up off."
„I'll come with you."

-

I text Ben the next day that he may take me out. He texts me three different options so I can choose a day that'll fit me best. I think that's very thoughtful of him. I pick one and he tells me to dress casually.

The morning of our date I wake up with my heart pounding. I feel a little crazy and somehow off. Am I really doing this? Are we rekindling? Can I forget about the past, how much I suffered?

I feel a tug between my legs and realize I'm having my ovulation today. Since my kids have been born I feel it everytime and it's also the time I'm most horny. Great. That's just great. Well it's not, because Ben gets me extremely weak. He has that effect on me and if he'd make a move tonight, I'll be butter in his hands. I don't want that.

I pull the sheets over my head. „Fuck.", I mutter out.
I could ask Marc to help me out. My mind immediately yells at me. If I'm crazy to even think that. Rekindling with Ben and hopping into bed with my ex the same day? Not very smart.
But down there, she says something else.
I don't even know if I want this with Ben. But what I know for sure is, that I can't sleep with him. And I don't trust myself with that. Not today.

I take my phone and type.
„You free?" I text Marc.

He responds quickly, he does everytime I'm asking.
„I am."
„Come over?"
„Sí mami."
„Give me two hours."

I get up and go downstairs, the kids are still asleep. I make breakfast for us, then go to wake them up. My mind lingers on the subject of me and Marc and of me and Ben, and if I'm being smart or extremely dumb. I can't tell myself.

We have beakfast and I ask them if they wanna meet friends today.
They're both happy so I arrange everything and the nanny will drop them off at their friends houses later. They'll leave right before Marc will show up.

I take a shower and shave, the kids knock on my door and I'm throwing a bathrobe on.
„Bye mom!", they both say. Is it already that late?
„Lemme hug you, please.", I ask and they let me, then they leave.

I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is wet and starts to curl, my skin is already glowing but I start my morning routine anyway. Then the doorbell rings and I go downstairs to open up for Marc.

„Hi mama.", he smiles and pecks my cheek while his hand meets my hip.

-

„Ah, yes, papi!", I moan out as we both cum. We didn't make it far, we're still at the door and he's holding me up against it, my legs wrapped around his hips.
I smile. He slips out and let's me down, then he gets tissues and cleans me up.
„Thank you baby.", I say and put my palm on his arm. „For everything."