18 - Fractions

Ben's POV

Jennifer is already asleep, while I'm still awake. 
I hold her in my arms and feel her chest rise and fall with every breath she takes. Some of her babyhair are tickling the skin on my neck.

Although I see why she did what she did, it still hurts me. It doesn't help that she'll continue to see Marc, because they share Max and Emme. He'll be a part of her life forever. But I'm also sure I can handle it. It's going to take some time for me though.

I can't change what happened and I'd never leave her. She could've cheated and I probably would've stayed. I love her too much to ever let her go again. And I also feel for her.

I let my fingers run over her head softly, then I brush the back of my fingers over her cheek. My movements are slow, so I don't wake her up. I place a gentle kiss on her forehead and whisper „I love you".

I try not to think too much. She didn't cheat and she won't ever cheat on me, right. She's my girl. My good girl. I let my fingers roam over her neck, then her back. The love I feel for her is sometimes too much for one single person to handle. I squeeze her a little, but I'm careful not to squeeze her too hard.

She moans quietly. I smile and slowly drift off too.

Jennifer's POV

I wake up and something feels weird and off. Something is moving under my blanket and I feel warm, aroused and.. wet?

„Oh god...", I whisper as I realize that Ben's head is buried between my legs. I reach out to him and put my hand on top of his head. Then I  bend my knees to give him better access. He softly runs his tongue over my folds and my clit and I push him a little deeper.

His tongue enters me, while his hand is pleasing my clit. „Oh fuck.. Ben..", I softly moan.

What a way to wake up. He totally took me by surprise and I'm so close. Ben slids his tongue out and starts sucking on me, while his hand moves to my orifice and his fingers enter me. First one, then two and I gladly take him and welcome him inside of me with a quiet but stretched out moan.

„Keep going.", I whisper and make my hips move to meet the movements of his sucking mouth and his licking tongue. My hand is still on top of his head, but meanwhile I got a hold on his hair.

Ben grabs one of my boobs with his free hand, I arch my back and cum onto his mouth, while I whimper his name.

I squeeze his head between my legs and squirm under his tongue, while he helps me ride it out. After I calmed down, he crawls out under the blanket with a victorious smile.

„Good Morning love.", he says.
I smile and close my eyes for a second.
„Good Morning papi."
„Mh, I love it when you call me papi.", he says and bites his bottom lip. He trails kisses up my stomach until he lands on my lips.

We share a few kisses, then he lies beside me and cuddles his head on my shoulder, my arm is wrapped around him. He lets his fingers roam over my boobs and my nipples, while he speaks.

„Are the kids coming back today?", he asks.
„Mhmh.", I reply, my eyes are closed.
„Marc will bring them?"
I narrow my brows while I keep my eyes closed.
„He'll drop them off at school and my driver will take them home after."
„Mh.", he hums.

I know why he's asking. He wouldn't want to admit, but what happened bothers him. And I understand. Maybe I can manage to keep contact with Marc on the low, to make Ben feel better.

Leah's POV

Angelo hasn't come back, yet. I don't know where he's at and Sophia will be back in an hour. I didn't sleep very well. I think of calling Jennifer, but I don't. Just 10 minutes later, my phone is buzzing and I take it into my hands to see that it's Jenn calling.

What a coincidence.

„Hi baby.", I say as I pick up.
„Are you out of your fucking mind?", she immediately comes at me, sounding pissed as fuck.
„What?"
„You told Angelo! Are you crazy? Why did you do that?"
Now I know what she means. Fuck, why did Angelo tell her?
„Oh god, I'm sorry! Yesterday I told him I want a divorce and we argued and then it just... slipped out of my mouth."
„It just slipped out of your mouth?", she says with an ironic undertone.
„I'm sorry. Angelo called you?"

„Oh no. Better. He used the emergency key I gave to you, stormed inside and yelled at me! Thank god the kids weren't home!"

„Oh god I'm so sorry baby!"
„Save the baby. And save your sorry. What happened was between me and you!"
„I shouldn't have told him."
„Damn right you shouldn't have!"

I don't know what to say anymore, so there's just silence between us. Her breathing sounds heavy, she's really mad.

„Jennifer... I..."
But she interrupts me.
„No.", she says with a trembling voice, then she just hangs up.

I put my phone down and sigh. Tears roll down my face. I feel incredibly alone right now.

Jennifer's POV

My heart is beating fast and my breathing is off, that's how mad I am. She almost destroyed my new found love with Ben by dragging me into her divorce drama. I trusted her. Leah was the one I could trust with anything. And it hurts me to know that I obviously can't anymore. I take a look at my watch. The kids should be home in a few minutes, so I try to calm down. I stand on my patio, open my arms wide and take a few deep breaths.

After a while, I feel very calm. I flinch as my
phone is buzzing inside my pocket. I take it out and smile, it's Ben.

„Hi baby.", I answer with a soft voice.
„Hi love, how was your day?"
I sigh.
„I had a fight with Leah."
„Because she told Angelo about the two of you?"
„Mhmh."

I walk up and down my patio slowly as we talk.

Ben's POV

„I'm sure you'll be okay again."
„I'm not sure if I can trust her again.", she says.
„Mom!", I hear one of her kids.

„Hiiiii babies!", I hear Jennifer say in a high and sweet voice. „Just a minute.", she whispers to me, then she says:„Oh I've missed you!", to her kids and I hear a rustle, they're probably hugging.

„Hey dad, can you ask mom now, please??", I hear Max's voice.

Marc is there? Didn't she say they're not seeing each other today?

„Okay okay, I'll ask!", I hear a voice that must be Marc's.

„Give me a minute, I'm on the phone.", I hear Jennifer.

„Can I call you back later?", she asks.
„Y...", I clear my throat. „Yeah, sure."
„Thank you.", she whispers, then she hangs up.

Did she lie to me? Or didn't she know he's coming? I think of them being together in her house and I try not to think of their naked bodies, meeting each other passionately. She won't do it again. She promised. She feels safe with me now.