7 | He Escaped

what are your thoughts about Hades?

ARES RUSSO:

I run into the boy's bathroom and check that it's empty. Once I know that it is, I lock the door and go into an empty stall. I crouch down and shove my fingers down my throat.

I need to do this. I've eaten too much.

I end up throwing up into the toilet within five minutes with tears streaming down my cheeks. After I'm done I flush the toilet and sit down on the floor.

This is my fault. I knew I shouldn't have eaten today. But I got carried away, I got too caught up in the moment to even remember.

I get up and go to the sink, I wash my mouth and my face before leaving.

I breathe in and out, calming myself down.

Then I pretend that nothing ever happened.

I enter the ballroom and go back to our table. Lorenzo and Elijah are sitting down at the table. Confused, I look around and find Dom and Dante flirting with a girl.

Sighing, I sit at the table and Lorenzo curiously looks at me.

"Why do you look so pale?" He asks me, suspicious.

I shrug, "I saw a ghost."

Elijah rolls his eyes, "Very funny Ares."

Grabbing a drink, I take a sip of it to get rid of the disgusting taste in my mouth. i avoid the curious looks from my two older brothers as I watch people dance.

Then a loud horrifying scream echoes around the room.

The music abruptly stops. A bunch of people run to the dance floor to see what's happened.

Me and my brothers all stand up and walk to the big crowd that has formed in the middle of the dance floor.

I look around, where did Dom and Dante—

Oh.

I see the twins making out with the American's daughter, Emilia, again. I shake my head, they're going to end up fucking her. Drunk or sober. They always do.

"A dead body?"

What?

I turn back around and realize Lorenzo and Elijah aren't next to me anymore. I mutter curse words under my breath as I push through the crowd to get to them. I find Lorenzo and Elijah standing in front of something.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

Elijah turns to me and steps aside to let me see what's happened.

I burst out laughing.

The new Russian's second in command is laying dead on the floor, with a note saying. "Start bidding your goodbyes."

"Did you do this?" Sebastian asks me, furious because the ball didn't go as chill as he planned it to.