9 | Two Years Ago

this chapter is set two years ago, it's Athena's third year of being kidnapped and she is now eighteen.

(i'll post another chapter in a few hours, i'm just editing it right now)

TWO YEARS AGO

ATHENA RUSSO:

I stare at the floor, trying to ignore everything that's going on around me.

Dr. Richards and Yavok are speaking about putting me in the simulation again.

Last year they have been training me nonstop but apparently, I'm still not good enough. I most likely never will be.

It's my third year here. I have lost all hope. No one is coming to save me.

"Last time we put her in the simulation she nearly died, I don't think we should—"

"I don't care if she nearly died! Put her in the simulation again," Yavok shouts.

I close my eyes. After they first put me in the simulation they decided not to do it again. But now Yavok wants to do it again.

The door creaks open and I don't even need to guess who it is, I already know.

I open my eyes and look at Levi.

Yavok and Dr. Richards ignore him as he walks to me.

He stands in front of me, staring at me with his brown eyes. I look away from him, trying to control my anger.

"I want you to turn her into perfection," Yavok snarls.

Levi leans in close, "I want to have some fun with you." he whispers, a slow taunting smirk growing on his stupid face.

He turns around and says something in Russian to his father and Yavok nods. Then Levi grabs me and drags me out of the room.

I bite my lip, looking down at the ground.

I don't want to be alone with him.

The last time I was, he was going to rape me.

I remember him coming into my cell and undressing me, then he took off his pants and I really thought I was going to be raped.

And I hate I'm going to say this but thankfully Yavok came and saved me from getting raped. He kicked Levi out and then called me a whore and left after that.

Levi takes me into an office and locks the door. He then turns around and runs a hand through his bright blonde hair, staring at me.

I step away from him, continuing to be silent.

I'm not allowed to speak but if he dares try to do something I swear I will scream.

He takes a few steps toward me and grabs my jaw, then he kisses me.