21 | Ubel König

I am sorry guys for just disappearing, I've just lost someone who was and still is very important to me. I am slowly moving on and trying my best to write. If my writing isn't my best, I am dearly sorry about that. I'm trying my best. Or as Taylor Swift would say This Is Me Trying. :))

SPEAKING OF TAYLOR SWIFT what are your opinions about ice spice featuring in the song Karma??? I'm not sure if I've accidentally shifted to a different universe but I definitely going to listen to that one to make sure it's real.
AND SPEAK NOW TAYLOR'S VERSION. (I will disappear on July 7th by the way)

sorry, I love TS.

ELIJAH RUSSO:

ELIJAH RUSSO:

"I don't care."

"Well, you're going to have to care when the Devil Twins kill someone!"

Lorenzo blinks.

"So what if they do? It's about time," Lorenzo says, shrugging.

"With a bazooka? You've lost it."

He grins, "Yeah I'm starting to hear that one a lot nowadays."

"Yeah because it's true," I say, rolling my eyes.

He shrugs. "Maybe," he mumbles, checking his phone. He then looks at me, curious, "Do you know when Marcello is going to come back?"

I frown.

"I actually don't know," I quietly say. "He has been gone for a few weeks. Maybe he and Athena are catching up."

He shakes his head, "Maybe. I've gone to her house a few times, she isn't there. I wonder who is feeding her pets."

It takes me a moment to actually process what he's just said.

"You know where she fucking lives?!"

He raises an eyebrow, "Language, Elijah."

"Does it look like I fudging care?! You know where she lives and that she has pets?"

He nods, looking back down at his phone unbothered. "Yeah, she has a kitten and a dog. The kitten is called Iris and the dog is called Socks."

I smile. "Really?" My tone is softer now.

He nods again, "Yep. The dog is a little odd but I'm not going to question it."

"It's a dog, Lorenzo, you can't say that."

"Well, I have and I'll say it again. The dog is odd."

I shake my head at him in disbelief. I stare at the ground for a little while and then speak up. "Is her place nice?"

"Yeah, it's a mansion. She told me she robbed a bank when she was drunk."

"You spoke to her?!"

"Yeah and at the last ball to before she left with Marcello."