16 | Killed Him

i love you so so so so so much.

ATHENA RUSSO:

ATHENA RUSSO:

Yeah, this was easier than I thought.

Sneaking through security was easy. I jump onto the balcony of his room. Hopefully killing him will be easy. I look through the doors. Empty.

Great.

I move away from the door and open my phone. I go onto the app and look where he is.

He's in this room.

Hm.

I peek back into his room and see there's another room, most likely a bathroom, and the light is on.

I guess I'll just let myself in and get comfortable.

I slowly slide the door and step into the room. Hearing the shower on, I know he's definitely taking a shower. I quietly shut the door and look around.

It's a dark grey-themed large bedroom. An open closet with warm yellow lights on, showing many white and black shirts on the racks. A large painting of an eclipse. Totally not weird at all. I look at the king-sized bed. A King sized bed for a king. How fitting. Above his bed are large windows, where you can see the moon and the stars.

It's pretty basic— Wait what the hell is that on the bed?

I slowly realize the thing was a dog. A German shepherd. A fluffy one. Lying down on his bed.

The dog tilts its head at me, curious.

I slowly move toward the bed and sit down on it, ignoring the dog. It moves closer to me, sniffing me.

I clench my jaw, why is it so popular to have dogs nowadays? All they do is poo and bark. They're just utterly and completely useless.

Then the dog licks my hand.

I stare down at it.

I'm not one to kill animals but this dog is really tempting me too.

The noise of the shower stops and a few minutes later the door opens.

Hades walks into the room, a towel wrapped around his hips, droplets of water sliding down his abs and his v-line. Tattoos all over his arms, biceps, chest, and I'm guessing his back as well.

Oh God.

He looks at me, bored. "I've been waiting for you," he tells me.

"Get your dog away from me before I kill it."

He shakes his head in disbelief. He walks over to the bed and grabs the folded towel on the edge of the bed and unfolds it. He covers the dog with a towel then he looks at me.

"Is that better for you, your highness?" He asks, crossing his arms, and staring down at me.

"I want that thing out."