40 | I Do

more chapters coming soon!! <3
(ALSO TS NEW ALBUM???)

more chapters coming soon!! <3(ALSO TS NEW ALBUM???)

ATHENA RUSSO:

Since it decided to rain, the wedding was moved to somewhere inside. We all had to move all the decor and guests which delayed things, thankfully.

I've sobered up now in this new room the wedding people or whatever you call them assigned to me which has no alcohol in it.

I think Hades played a part in that. I guess it's for the best if don't get even more drunk.

Before I can even process it, Artemis comes in, panting. "Athena the wedding is starting in ten minutes."

"I'll be out in five," I sigh, staring at my reflection in the mirror.

Artemis stands next to me, looking at our reflections in the mirror. She rests her head on my shoulder and places her gentle hands on my arms. "You look beautiful, Athena."

She sniffs me a little and gasps, "Athena have you been drinking?!"

A small sly smile reaches my face, "A little bit I'm sober now."

She reaches into her purse, grabs her perfume, and sprays it all over me until I start coughing. "Stop, Artemis! It's getting in my mouth!"

"Good!" She exclaims. "How dare you be so reckless on a day like this? You alcoholic!"

I scoff, "I am not an alcoholic."

As I stand in front of her, snatching the perfume from her hands, she gives me a stern look and crosses her arms. Through her piercing gaze, she asks, "Are you sure about that?"

"Okay, maybe I'm a little bit of an alcoholic," I sigh, opening her purse.

"I'll accept that answer. No one saw you drunk right?"

I pause as I put her perfume back in the purse. I shake my head and close her purse, "No. No one saw me."

She nods, "Good. Now come you need to walk down the aisle."

She escorts me out of the room, gently pushing me out of the room. We stand behind these large double wooden doors.

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you, your little cousins are so cute dressed up!" Artemis whispers.

I quickly remember, telling Bella and Alessia they could be my flower girls. I smile, they must've been so excited.

We wait a few moments before a beautiful instrumental song plays. I stand away from the doors as they open, Artemis walks down the aisle as my maid of honour.

The doors quickly shut behind her. The workers quickly drag me and force me to stand at the doors.

I breathe heavily as my heart races. For fucks sake. These ladies will definitely not let me run away. They're like bodyguards.