Chapter 12 Griswolds

Pictures of the Griswolds vacation appeared on the screen as the song Dancing Across the USA played over the closing credits. "So what did you think?" Jason asked John who was sitting up against the headboard. Jack was laying between the two of them wrapped up in his comforter. He had fallen asleep shortly before the aunt's death scene.

"I liked it." John said as he pet Trixie who was curled up beside him. "I thought it was hilarious."

"I'm glad you liked it." Jason said. He then looked at the clock and saw that it was almost eleven. He thought of the phone calls he needed to make, he still had to go over the sales reports for the last couple of days, and take care of a hundred other things that need his attention. "I guess I should start my day." He said with a small sigh. "Why don't you head back to your room."

He thought he would just let Jack sleep.

"Do I have to." John said disappointed.

"I'm afraid so." Jason replied.

"Can we just watch one more movie together?" John asked. "I liked the three of us just hanging out together and I..." He cut himself off as emotion welled up inside of him. He then coughed and said "I don't want it to end."

"You know what." Jason said. "I don't want it to end either." John smiled in response. "How about if we watch one more movie before I send you back to your room."

"Okay." John said. Or you could forget about punishing me and we could spend the rest of the day watching movies he thought but did not say. He had a feeling that suggestion would not go over well with his dad.

"How about we watch Vegas Vacation?" John said. "They did a sequel."

"They did several sequels." He replied. "Some good, some not so good.' Jason muttered under his breath as he grabbed the remote. "But I think you will like Vegas."

"Can I get a soda first?"

"Go ahead." Jason said. "Get me one too."

John slid off the bed and then said "Do you want some banana pudding too?"

"Sure." Jason looked at Jack who was still sound asleep. The two dogs laying on either side of him. "Bring some for Jack too?'

"Will do?"

John walked out and Jack began to mumble something in his sleep as he became restless. Jason reached over and rubbed the top of Jack's head only for him to recoil from his touch as he screamed "Don't touch me." He then fell backwards off the bed landing with a loud thud.

"Jack!" Jason yelled as he scrambled to the other side of the bed where Jack sat on the floor with a wild look in his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." Jack said trying to get catch his breath. "No." Water began to leak from his eyes. "I don't know." He then got off his feet and wrapped his arms around his father. "I don't know."

Jason held him tightly as he thought what did that bastard to you?

Briderton Correctional Facility

"What did that bastard do to you?" Twenty one Max Murphy said as he touched his brother's face. "Did that creep Spencer do this to you?"

"No." Shaun said as he pulled away from him. "That was Bellows."

Max gritted his teeth as he said. "That scum bag."

"Its okay." Shaun Murphy said as he wrapped his arms around himself and walked away from him. "Its not the worst thing to happen to me." He leaned against the wall of the rec room. "Its not even the second."

"So Harrison did do something to you."

"Yeah." He said in a low voice.

"What?"

"I can't tell you." Shaun said.

"Yes you can." Max moved closer to him. "Shaun." He turned him to face him. "What did he do to you?"

"I said I can't tell you." Shaun tried to pull away for him only for him to tighten his grip.

"Tell me anyway." Max said forcefully.
"Did he rape you?"

"No." Shaun said.

"Dont lie to me." Max said and said Shaun looked away. "Hey." He grabbed his brother's face forcing him to look at him. "Look at me." He said authoritative tone. "Now you tell me what he did to you before I take you back to my cell and beat your ass."

A bitter smirk escaped from Shaun.

"Hey I'm serious."

"I know you are." Shaun said. "And so was Spencer when he put me over his lap and spanked me like a little boy."

"He spanked you." Max let him go and stepped back.

"Yes." Shaun said. "Because I did not slip any regular food into his breakfast like he told me to."

"That's not something you have control over."

"I know." Shaun then let out a sigh. "And he knew that too. It was a just an excuse for him to spank me." His cheeks reddened as he spoke. "I could have gotten him a rib eye steak and he would have just found another excuse to give me a spanking." He rubbed his backside. "I was getting spanked the moment I walked into that cell no matter what I did."

"Does Bellows know what he did?"

"Of course." Shaun said. "He stood outside and listened as he pounded on my backside, telling me what a bad little boy I was. He got a good laugh off of it."

"I'll kill him." Max said his face tightening with anger. "Bellows is a dead man."

"No he's not." Shaun said. "Listen to me." He said forcefully. "You don't make a move on him you hear me." With a pleading look across his face. "Please don't go after him. You are the only person in here I trust and if I lose you..." Shaun choked. "I will die."

"Please."

"Fine I won't." Max said. "But we need to find a way to get that creep from turning you into his personal whipping boy."

"I have an idea." Shaun said. "If we can get him thrown out of the protection wing and into solitaire he won't be able to touch me for six months."

"How?"

"I can plant a weapon in his cell."

"What." Max said. "Absolutely not." He shook his vehemently. "If you get caught."

"Then I will be thrown in solitaire for six months out of his reach."

"And then Kaminski throws you back into general population when you get out." Max said. "And you will be at the mercy of the Swedes again."

Shaun's stomach churned at the mention of their name. His first week in the prison he caught the eye of their leader like he caught Harrison's. He spent two weeks being raped with them before Max brokered a deal with Kaminski. He get him into the protection wing and Max tells them where they hid the money they stole.

"I won't get caught." Shaun said. "Trust me I will sneak it in there and no one will be the wiser."

"Fine." He said. "I'll get it to by tonight."

"Thank you."

"I just hope I don't regret this." Max said.

"You won't." His voice then broke. "I promise." He then looked away from his brother as he contemplated what he was going to do