Chapter 17 Brothers

Bridgerton Prison....

Shaun walked slowly into his brothers cell wincing in pain with every step. Max became flushed with as he said "He spanked you again."

"Yeah he spanked me." Shaun said. And forced his tongue down my throat he thought. But he was not going to share that with his brother.

"I wish you could get him some real food." Max said.

"It wouldn't make a difference." Shaun said. "As I said he would just find another reason to spank me."

"Let me see." Max said as he walked over to him.

Max reached out only for Shaun to pull away. "You don't need to see."

A look of displeasure crossed Max's face. He grabbed his arm and pulled him towards him. "I said let me see."

He then pulled down his pants revealing his bright red backside. Max saw three bruises as well. "Bastard."

A prisoner passing by then whistled.

A mortified Shaun then said. "Please pull my pants back up."

"Sure." Max said recovering his bottom. "Damn those guards for letting him do this to you." He said as he rubbed his back.

"They don't care."

"No they don't.' Max bitterly said. "Unless you have money."

"Which Harrison has." Shaun said. And as long as he has it Hanson will keep letting him have his way with me. His skin crawled at the thought of spending the rest of his life as Spencer's slave.

I refuse to spend the next ten years being beaten and raped by him he thought.

"Please tell me you got it."

"I got it." Max said. "I still think its a bad idea."

"Its not a bad idea." He became emotional as he spoke. "Now give it to me."

Max's eyes bulged. "Watch how you talk to me little brother." He said. "Or you will find yourself over my lap.'

"Sorry." He said sheepishly and hung his head.

Max got up and reached under mattress pulling out a towel. He then walked over to Shaun and said "I wish that you would let me do this."

"You can't." Shaun said. "I'm the only one who get in there."

"I guess." He sighed. He then unwrapped the towel revealing shiv. Shaun grabbed it, wrapped it in the bottom of his shirt and then tucked it into his pants.

"Don't get caught." Max said with a worried look. He thought how if he gets caught with that he will be transferred back into general population and once again from himself at the mercy of the Swedes and any other predator that crosses his path.

"I won't." Shaun said. "I promise."

"If by some chance you do though." Max said. "I want you tell them that I forced you to do it."

"No." He said. "I'm not going to do that."

"Yes, you are little brother." Max said as he grabbed his face. "Its my fault that you are in here." His voice was strained with voice and he looked away from his younger brother in shame. "Its my fault you are being abused by that monster." He squeezed his face as he spoke and then let him go.

"Your's and Conrad's." Shaun said referring to their older half brother who was in his early thirties. And who was not in prison unlike the two of them.

"I told him that I did not want you part of the robbery." Max said. "That you were just a kid." He gritted his teeth. "But he insisted and I gave in."

"As did I." Shaun said.