Epilogue

Tuesday night Thea's house

"I'm glad your dad is doing okay." Thea said as she walked around her room talking to John on the phone.

"Thanks." John said. "How was school?"

"Great now that creep Tommy has been expelled." She said. "Believe me a lot of girls are happy that he is gone."

"I'm sure they are." John said.

"Well I'm going to bed." Thea said. "I'll talk to you later."

"Good night." John said.

"Good night."

Across the street Tommy watched as the lights in Thea's bedroom turned off.  He stood watching for a few more seconds then walked away.

Wednesday  Excelsior Prep

Kelly O'brien sat in the stands watching her son's lacrosse team play Mariah Baptist Christian Academy. She had been cheering her son when she reviewed a text.

"Hey." Jason had texted.

"How are you feeling?" She texted back.

"A little better." Jason replied.

"Did you get my gift."

"Yes." Jason texted. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"What you doing?" Jason asked.

"Watching my son's game."

"I'll let you get back to it." Jason said. "Talk to you later."

"Look forward to it." Kelly said with a large smile across her face.

Thursday

Lauren had pulled into driveway after a long day of work.  Exhausted she got out of her car and was about to walk up to the house and collapse when another car pulled in behind hers.

"Jeremiah?" She said.

"Hello Lauren."

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I heard about what happened with John and came to see if you are alright."

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" He said as he moved closer. "You don't look alright."

"That's because I'm not." She said as she broke down.

"Its okay." Jeremiah took her in his arms and held her tightly. "Its okay."

"Oh Jeremiah I really messed up." She wept. "I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Why don't we go in and talk about it." Jeremiah said.

"Okay." She said with a slight smile. The two walked to the door. "Its good to see you again."

"Its good to see you too." Jeremiah smiled back at her as they walked into the house. 

And your money he thought.

Friday Anthony and Cathy Winters residence.

Jason had only stayed in the hospital before being released. Zach had helped him and his cousins move into his grandparents house. He had to admit it was fun having them and the puppies staying with them.

Rowdy was not happy with the puppies invading his territory though but they were trying to get him use to them being around.

After dinner the family had settled in the family to watch a movie when the door bell rang. Zach said that he would get it and rushed to the door thinking it was probably Jesse coming to see Uncle Jason.

He opened the door and his jaw dropped when he saw who was standing on the other side.

"Mom, dad." He said as a wave of emotion slammed into him.+