Chapter 32 7:00

Shaun....

Shaun sat in the prison chapel staring at the gray walls as he contemplated what he was about to do. He did not grow up in a religious family and had very little knowledge when it came to theology but he knew what he was about to do was frowned upon by the majority of the world's religions. Some would say that even considering it was a one take ticket to hell.

He prayed that they were wrong. That if there was something after this life that he would find forgiveness. But if he didn't he would happily accept the consequences if it meant being free of Spencer.

A hand slapped him across the back of his head. "Let's go Shaun." Hanson ordered. "Unless you want him to spank you for being late."

Shaun said nothing. He just stood and walked out of the chapel with Hanson at his side.

They then walked up to the cell and a predatory smile crossed Spencer's face.  Hanson opened the door and told him to go but hesitated which earned him a frown from Spencer and another slap across the back of the head from Hanson.

"Go in." Hanson roared.

Shaun with head down and his stomach twisting into tight knots stepped into the cell. The door closed behind him and Spencer drew closer.

This is it Shaun thought as Spencer touch him. This is the moment. Put the blade in his hand and then shove into your belly. End this torment and get this bastard charged with your murder.

But that is not what happen. At the last a suddwn desire to live overrode his desire to die and he plunged the blade into Spencer's stomach instead.

"You bitch." Was the last thing Shaun heard before running out.

Spencer looked up at the ceiling as the blood gushed out of the wound and laughed.

Well dad this should make you happy he thought as the world went black around him. This should make everyone happy.

Cynthia....

At the Annapolis detention center Cynthia sat in the cell trying to avoid the glares of the women across from her.  She was in the midst of thinking about her father when a cold feeling filled her causing her to shiver.

"Something wrong princess?"  One of the angry women asked her.

She rubbed her arms as she continued to shudder. "It feels like someone just walked over my grave." She said as intense feeling of dread over came her.

Jack and the others....

Jack darted of the coffee house with the others rushing out behind him. Tommy bolted acrossed the street and a determined Jack gave chase. The others called his name but he did not listen as he pursued Tommy into a clothing store.

Jack ran in only to be stopped by a sales person while Tommy disappeared into the back of the store

"Hey, What is going on?" The sales clerk said as the eyes of several customers fell on him.

"He's stalking me and my friends." Jack told the associate who was standing in his way.

The others then came in.

"Well don't bring it in here." She said. "Leave." Jack did not move, he just continued to look at the back for him but there was no sign of him. He guessed that he was cowering behind a rack somewhere. "Now before I call the cops."

"Come on Jack let's go." John said.

"But what about Tommy?" Jack said.

"Forget about him." Heather grabbed his hand. "He's not worth it."