Chapter 141 (SHORT) - Stagnant

Quinn and Negan, Safehouse

(26 weeks pregnant)

In a week, Negan made the house completely livable. He set up a fireplace in the back garden where we could cook. One of the bags we brought with us was full of long-lasting food that we collected at the Commonwealth. Since I couldn't really do much I just organized them in the cupboards to keep myself occupied.

Negan found a machete in the basement and started cleaning out the garden from the wilderness. He was working all afternoon. He told me not to go down to the basement as it was used a long time ago and despite he opened the tiny window, it was quite moldy down there. I was still sensitive to smells, so I listened to his advice and did not go down. I couldn't do anything really to help him anyway. I peeked through the window and saw him in a tank top, being all messy and dirty and sweaty, clearing out the plants. He looked so hot. But I couldn't think about that now. My friends were in danger. My stomach kept shrinking from worry. I turned away from the window. It was almost like I could feel something was wrong. I hated this feeling.

...

Author's notes: Hey, I'm back. Sorry this is so short, but I'm still working on the last few chapters. I said this once, but I'm saying it again: I'm not going to write the finals of the show, because you can watch it and Quinn and Negan aren't there right now. Also, as I hinted at in the previous chapter, let's just pretend that everything Negan did on the show is done by Jesus. 😉 With that in mind, I'll be back soon with another chapter. Thank you very much for your patience!

Thank you for reading! ❤