Reuploading SCC

Heyyy. It's Ida. First of all, I'm so so sorry I didn't update the sequel at all. The drawing above is my sincere apology!

How are you all doing?

The last 5 years had been so hectic I didn't get around to write any more chapters. I'm thankful some of you readers still send me messages in my instagram or left comments here. Your words really helped me through difficult times when I thought I suck at everything because I couldn't remember every muscle in human body. Study was rough the first few years and I was struggling to keep up with everything so my creativity was dialed down by a lot and eventually I had to abandon the sequel and publishing deal. I stopped producing art for like a year to adjust to medical school.

I'm starting my last year before graduating. I'm finally enjoying the course and my mental health has gotten so much better now! Sooooo, I think I want to reach out and thank you all for reading my first book in my high school years and befriending me during that time. I really appreciate that.
I'm reuploading this book for a month. (I will be editing it in a month, so, until then, enjoy this draft)

I can't promise I would be able to finish the sequel anytime soon. But I do have new projects and I'm exploring different writing styles and I hope I would be free enough to show it to you guys. I still draw to ease my stress so if you guys are interested in seeing more of my artworks, my instagram is avocadrawz

So, yeah, enjoy. Reap the nostalgia. I feel nostalgic re-reading this too.

All love,
Ida