12- Like Brotherz like Zizzter

Arghzzzzzz. Writing Z every words in the new villain's dialogue really upset my OCD. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story! :D

- Ida

Chapter 12 - Like brotherz like zizzter

I woke up at because a 16 pounds of Dachshund fell on my gut. All the wind in my lung was knocked out. I let out a wheeze and pushed Sushi down the couch. "Holy cow, Sushi!" I whined as it leaped up on my stomach again and tried to lick my face. 

To my surprise, I was on a bed, tucked in a grey blanket. I fell asleep on the couch somewhere between the laugh and Les's terrible jokes while the video tape was still on.

Like every time we had movie night at his place, I couldn't last till the end of the movie. I'd fall asleep while the most awesome scenes of the movie, according to Les, was playing.

I allowed myself to have a noble (and quite nice) conversation with Les and I knew I would regret that later on when he flipped back the invisibility switch next to my name.

Frowning at the thought, I distracted myself by looking around instead.

I observed the photos on the blue wall and some ice shaped trophies on the shelf and assumed it was Les's room. I pulled out my phone from my checkered pajama pants to check the time. The light flashed on the screen, hurting my eyes. It was six twenty-six. I was about to get up and do something productive but another 61 pounds of little girl attacked me with a bear hug causing me to fall back on the bed. 

"Jamie!" The brunette girl cooed, laughing. "Hey, Gale." I hugged her back. She still has her hair in 2 pigtails to express her eternal love for Anna from Frozen. That gray eyes resembled Les's alot but the similarity ended there because Les can be a jerk sometimes (most of the time, actually).

"Les said you will stay here for a couple of days." She smiled. "Can we play hide and seek again?"

That game became illegal in the Logan's house since Les decided it was a good idea to hide in his uncle's car trunk. His uncle drove out with him still in the trunk. If I wanted to find him and make him be it for once, I would have to go more than an extra mile, literally.

"You have school, Gale." Les walked in with a small Zootopia schoolbag in one hand.

"Not if I skip." Gale responded in the tone so similar to her brother's. Just cuter. A lot cuter.

Les ran his fingers through his tousled hair, leaning his head against the doorframe, still half asleep. "Nope, missy." He said hoarsely, closing his eyes. "The sooner I can drop you off at school, the sooner I get to sleep."

"Seems like you're still sleep walking, Logan." I pointed out causing Gale to giggle.

Les rolled his eyes at me. "Getting back to sleep on the couch at 4 AM isn't easy." He shook his head, shooting me a lazy smile. "Not to mention having someone napping right on your arm prior to that."

"I didn't." Gale protested as I kept quiet. I knew I didn't walk up to the bedroom by myself.

"Now we know who did that." Les raised his brow. "Out now, Gale. Mom'll kill me if you're late."

"But Jamie rarely visits us! Can't I stay home with her today?"

"Go finish your breakfast, please." He groaned and tossed her the bag.

"Cornflake is not real breakfast!" Gale caught it and punched Les playfully in the stomach before exiting the room.

"And your DIY omelette is not real food." He called after his sister.