28- Faking death is in nowadays

This art will probably take another 4 hours to get done....

-Ida

Chapter 28- Faking death is in nowadays

"It won't work, my fair lady." I told Audrey Hepburn as I observed a glowing blue vial placed upon the white table surface.

"Let me out of this thing!" Isaac transformed into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and yanked at the handcuffs which, conveniently, enlarged to be able to restrain him no matter which form he took. Aunt Casey said she made the handcuffs by using the material similar to that of his dark green super suit which wouldn't leave him in only his boxer like Hulk every time he transformed.

But that didn't stop that idiot from transforming non-stoppingly and banging his head on the ceiling of what seemed to be a lab thrice. A few flasks were knocked from their shelves and shattered on the squeaky clean floor, spilling the chemical inside.

"Ouch!" There came the forth strike and that shall be the last one unless we had death wish. The villains were above our heads, guarding the facility.

"Stop it! They will hear us!" I hissed at him, orange flame dancing in my palm threateningly.

"Exactly." The 9th Doctor uttered. "They will rescue me." Leonardo DiCaprio continued on. "And kill you." Isaac grumbled, panting with exhaustion.

"All you had to do was shout for help." I noted. "But you didn't. According to what you said earlier, your boss doesn't seem to fancy insubordinate. Go ahead, scream. I won't stop you."

He cursed something unintelligible but slouched down and continued walking without causing any more noises. He probably knew full well he was done for, being the one still cuffed and helpless.

"That's what I thought." I murmured and kept on walking past several aluminum shelves. I felt a need to conduct a thorough search at this base after the threat we were facing had been stopped. "You shouldn't have decided to join them in the first place."

Isaac's crooked smile reappeared as he touched the large glass tank that seemed to be empty with his fingertips. "Who said it was my decision, huh?"

It was not the best time for a villain's tragic back story so I just cut him off cruelly. "Kat would be disappointed."

He clenched his fists and pushed past me without saying another word. That last sentence had hit the nerve. Since I had been so occupied with this superhero issues and my own personal problems about Les and Cryonics, Isaac had been keeping Kat company for weeks. The girl couldn't stop smiling and seemed to drop everything she was doing at the moment every time his name was mentioned.

Poor Kat. I thought sadly. I would figure out a way to inform her about Isaac's disappearance later.

"PB is out of his game. Its not looking good. They got us surrounded." Tornado suddenly spoke up, startling me a little. I had to get used to that random voice booming in my ear.

"Tell me about it." Cryonics said into the line, his voice sounded utterly exhausted. "All the bases were destroyed but the citizens are trying to kill us! Please tell me the wave's still there and this is notI just from their personal hatred!"

"I'm trying to locate the new origin. Give me a second..." My aunt said, tapping furiously on the keyboard.

"I'm currently inside a villain resident." I said, observing 4 scratch marks left on the inside surface of the glass tank. I could see trace of illuminating greenish blue liquid dripping from the lid of the tank, indicating it had just been drained recently. "I think there's more than just the artificial brain wave project here. That's just a part of the whole picture. Just a first stage."