Chapter 1: The Kidnappings

⚠️DRUGS AND KIDNAPPING⚠️

It's Friday, February 20th when it all happens at various times. Police officers from various areas were notified right away. The Avengers were notified quickly after. Everyone else was notified a few hours later during a news report.

It all happens so fast like a blink of an eye. These things happens all the times but for some reason, they all seem connected. They were taken from their schools and public areas. No one knows who took them but officers, shield and the avengers are on the look out.

Calls have been made. Suspects have been checked. The locations of the kidnappings have been checked. The only DNA samples that were gotten was blood from those who have been kidnapped. Everyone's guardians are listed to call when they find the kids but it's only a matter of where they are.

"Don't forget those son of a bitches that took them" Tony adds.

And who took them. Search parties are everywhere. Everyone is on the lookout. The people who don't know these kids are scared that they're own will be taken too. No one knows if it's a mass kidnapping or a vendetta but no one even knows how all of these kids are connected except for a selective few who could take a guess.

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><>

Friday, February 20th at 3:15PM in Rosehill, Tennessee

Harley is walking home from school. His school had ended awhile ago but he had to go to his engineering teacher to talk to him about something.

As he's walking home, he notices a black van that keeps following him. He tries to loose the van but it keeps making a reappearance.

Harley swiftly pulls out his potato gun that was stored in his bag and holds it at his side when he sees the van coming to a stop. He looks at it strangely before people in all black start to walk out of it.

Harley holds out his potato gun while the agents pull out their guns. Harleys eyes goes wide. He knows if he shoots one, another will shoot him but for him, he'd actually die with a bullet inside of him.

Harley weakly smiles as he puts the potato gun on the floor and holds his hands up in surrender. The agents move in on him which allows Harleys smile to turn bigger. He quickly picks up his potato gun and shoots at the closest agent before running.

He doesn't get very far when he feels sleepy. His eyelids are growing heavier by the seconds and he feels himself falling down. He deeply knew his plan wasn't going to work but wished it did. He hopes his ma and sister aren't too upset.

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><>

Friday, February 20th at 4:57PM at Midtown High of Science and Technology in Queens, New York City

Peter Parker was at decathlon practice which is about to end. It's been a good practice so far. The team is pretty close even with Flashs bullying. Peter thinks Flash is warming up to them but doesn't want to admit it because that'll stop his bullying.

They have competition in a month and everyone is excited. Their competition is in Minnesota which is a very nice place for a field trip in their opinions. The team there is pretty good but they're calling dubs already. Their stem school is in top ten (they're placed sixth) while their school rank is top three. They know they shouldn't be claiming dubs already but they're just too excited. Mj yells at them and makes practice harder every time they do so.

Practice is nearly finished and everyone's tired and hungry. They all just want to go home, relax and eat despite the homework they all still have to complete. Two more minutes until freedom is what they all think in their heads.