Chapter 9: Wild Goose Chase

⚠️TORTURE⚠️

Sunday, February 22nd at 10:25AM at the Avengers Tower in Manhattan, New York City

"Hey Mr. Brown, can we ask you a few questions?" Rhodey asks Emmet Brown once they found him in his kitchen.

"Go right ahead but please call me Emmet" Emmet assures.

"Ok before we do so, we want to make sure that you know we won't send you off to jail. Everything is off records from police and Shield. This is just to help find your son and the missing kids" Rhodey exclaims.

"Umm alright. What do you need to ask me?" Emmet questions.

"Who was the last people who you dealt weapons to?" Nat goes straight right in.

"Are you sure this stays off records?" Emmet asks.

"Yes. Only the avengers will know so we can find your son and the other kids" Nat nods. "Tell us everything. You can start from the beginning."

"Harper who is...was my wife and I were apart of this weapon dealer gang called The Tigers. We quit once we knew she was pregnant with Abe but then my old boss told us he really needed us to do this weapon deal since all of his other employees were busy. The boss and I kept in touch cause we're good friends, we go way back. Anyways, once we dealt with the weapons giving them to people dressed in all black, the boss gets an email that they're defected. I then get an email to watch my back. A week later, Harper dies in a tragic car accident. Five days later, Abe is kidnapped. The gmails were both by Tangfellow. We don't know anything else" Emmet explains.

"That was easier than I expected" Nat hums in thought.

"As long as you two keep your deal about me not going to jail, I would give you all the answers you're looking for. Sadly, I only know that much. I just want my son back" Emmet exclaims.

"And we're going to get him back" Rhodey assures.

"Thank you" Emmet thanks.

"No, thank you for your cooperation" Rhodey thanks back.

"Hey that's my line...Is there anything else or is that all?" Nat wonders.

"That's all I know. I've told you everything" Emmet replies.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sunday, February 22nd at 11:30AM

"Where the fuck is he?" Flash curses.

"Still-still out there. His screaming is faint" Ned wipes away a tear.

"It feels like it's been hours" Abe claims.

"They're fuckin' crazy. They're killin' him" Harley whispers the last part.

"When is Petey coming back?" Morgan wonders as she takes her hands off her ears making Cassie do the same.

"Soon just keep your ears covered" Harley answers.

"That's him screaming, isn't it?" Cassie asks in a low voice.

"Just keep your ears covered" Harley repeats.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sunday, February 22nd at 12:57PM at the Avengers Tower in Manhattan, New York City

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?! IF HE ISN'T ALIVE I'M FUCKING KILLING YOU ALL!!" Tony screams.

It's been about two fucking hours and they tortured the shit out of Peter. Scott and Tony feels sick to their stomachs. They feel like they've lost their voices from all that screaming and they know Peter feels the same about that. He's passed out twice, they forced him awake and continued the fucking torture.