Chapter 28: Help Me

⚠️MENTIONS GUNS AND RAPE, PANIC ATTACK, DRUGS⚠️

Tuesday, April 14th at 7:10PM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

"What happened?" Pepper asks Nat, Bucky and Clint once they arrived on the avengers floor.

"They confessed" Clint claims.

"But...?" May trails off.

"You may want to sit down" Bucky suggests.

Everyone sits down as they look at the three of them.

"So the Klum brothers have powers. They can teleport small minerals into peoples bodies. It's how Garrison was able to increase his drug ring. Francis can also manipulate people. He accidentally did it once and when he tried to do it again to help the kids escape, it didn't work. He was the first to help the kids and then William started to help once he realized about how fucked the plan was" Nat begins.

"Yeah, William never wanted to get revenge on Cassie. He wanted revenge for Scott killing his cousin. He only hurt her once but never wanted too. He doesn't want revenge anymore" Clint exclaims.

"The people who hurt everyone but Peter was Baron Wolfgang Van Strucker, Grant Ward and the one time being William Cross. Francis never hurt any of the kids. Garrison, Bullseye who told them to call him Dex, Ivan Vanko, Baron, Grant, and Steven Skip Westcott who goes by Skip who showed up later on" Bucky lists.

"They continued to hurt Peter after they showed us he was dead. They hurt him daily besides the days they called you two or the kids parents" Nat adds.

"They showed May and Tony sitting across from him, all tied up. They shot them in the heads and he wanted to save you two but they took him away and back to his cell" Clint sighs.

"It all felt real to him. The gunshots, the heart beats, your voices, everything. Francis told the kids before they told Peter but Peter didn't believe them" Bucky claims.

"They hurt him so bad" May whispers with tears in her eyes.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tuesday, April 14th at 7:12PM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

"You know, it's been a long day" Charles points out as they're all sitting in Peters hospital room.

"Agreed" Cindy agrees.

"Peters hand moved a little" Cassie announces.

Everyone immediately looks at Peter to see him still asleep.

"He's asleep" Morgan tells Cassie.

"But his hand moved. I saw it" Cassie claims.

"No please" Peter mutters in his sleep.

"Hey loser, wake up" Mj tells him.

"Stop" Peter whispers.

"It's just a dream Pete" Harley informs.

"Follow our voices" Ned guides him.

"Let go" Peter demands.

"Ok, this is bad" Abe states.

"How do you guys usually wake him up?" Flash wonders.

"This is how you wake someone up" Mj reminds him.

"Petey?" Morgan calls out to him.

"No, no, no, no! Stop it!" Peter mutters.

"Wake up Peter, it's a dream" Cassie exclaims.