Chapter 12: The Calls

⚠️TORTURE⚠️

Monday, February 23rd at 12:10PM at the Avengers Tower in Manhattan, New York City

Rosie and Harrison Thompson have been doing fine living in the avengers tower momentarily. There is always an endless supply of food, drinks and wifi. The only thing they found a bit creepy was the AI, Friday.

They both miss their son but mainly Rosie. Harrison could care less and Rosie knows that. As she's twisting and turning in bed because she can't sleep, thinking about her son...she looks at Harrison who is peacefully sleeping.

She's now been sleeping in her own room, on her own bed. She missed the feeling of not having to share a bed especially by the man who could care less about their son. She still loves him despite sometimes wishing for a divorce. She knows she can't divorce him. Sometimes love is difficult. She wished she knew that before coming naive to the feeling.

Her and Harrison are in the tv room. Rosie is making lunch while Harrison is watching tv. She likes to hum as she cooks but Harrison gets annoyed so she stops herself before doing so.

All of a sudden, everything on their floor gets turned off. The lights, the tv goes to a static black and white and the blender.

"What the fuck?" Harrison curses.

"Friday? Did the power go out?" Rosie wonders just for Friday to not say anything.

The static of the tv goes away, revealing their son restrained to a chair and an unknown person looming over.

"Oh my god!" Rosie screams.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Monday, February 23rd at 12:05PM

Everyone gets dragged out of the room and into separate rooms. Peter goes into the room he's usually in while everyone else gets dragged into their own different rooms. Bad guy with each one. Ned and Harley were the only ones not grabbed.

Peter is with Bullseye, Garrison and Francis, Ivan and William is with Cassie and Morgan, Baron is with Flash and Grant is with Abe. Each room was FaceTiming who is to blame except for Peter. It was like Dex just wanted to torture him for fun and not call Tony or anybody. It hits Peter to remember that he's gone and so is his aunt May right before his torture session starts.

Baron had told Flash that he was calling his parents. He knew they weren't going to answer so he wasn't worried about that. He was only worried about how much pain he's going to be in. Peters a superhuman, Flash isn't. Flash knows he could die as his body wouldn't last as long. He knows that everyone held captive knows that except for the two little girls of course.

Out of nowhere, he hears a voice. A voice so familiar to him that he knows exactly who it is. He turns his head to see his father and mother in the small screen on the FaceTime call. He knows they can see him. He can't show any weakness or else his dad will get mad but this is going to hurt like a bitch.

"Ah! Here we have all the Thompsons!" Baron greets.

"Leave our son alone, please. He hasn't done anything wrong" Rosie pleads.

"He may not have done anything wrong but your husband hasn't paid what he was supposed to. Boss got very angry" Baron claims.

"Damn with the money. I know he's rich, he doesn't need it!" Harrison shouts.

"No but remember? You were supposed to bring something along with the money. Something he needed and you have not done either. You were given a deadline and tried to negotiate. We are not people to negotiate with. Now before I start, you breathe a word about this to anyone, I will kill your son. You will not help with the investigation and you will not be telling a soul. We know if you go against orders" Baron warns.