Chapter 17: Hunky Dory

⚠️MENTIONS GUNS⚠️

Sunday, March 8th at 3:08PM in North Bronx, New York City

"I found something over here" Wanda says into her comms as she looks down at the floor before kneeling.

"We're on our way" Steve assures.

"What did you find?" Sam wonders since only Steve and Hope are with Wanda in North Bronx, NYC.

"It's a piece of clothing with blood and an address" Wanda claims.

"Black clothing" Hope adds once her and Steve are at Wanda's side.

"Was any of the kids wearing black clothing?" Steve questions.

"Possibly" Bucky answers.

"Well, what does this address say?" Thor asks.

"It's to a closed up abandoned bar in Brooklyn" Steve replies. "Hunky Dory?"

"I've heard of that place. Should we all meet up outside of it?" Sam wonders.

"Yeah, when we get there we'll be able to know if we should tell everyone else to come" Steve agrees.

"Here, I'll put it in my plastic bag" Hope offers as she takes a zip lock bag out of her belt.

"Why do you carry around zip locks?" Wanda questions.

"Incase of things like this" Hope shrugs.

"Good thinking" Steve compliments.

Hope grabs the bloody clothes like she's holding a dog bag. She flips the zip lock inside out, keeping the clothes inside and zipping it up. She can't put it in her belt obviously so she now has to hold it.

Wanda picks up the address card before they leave.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sunday, March 8th at 3:30PM at Hunky Dory in Brooklyn, New York City

Everyone had arrived at the closed up bar, staring at it from the outside. Everything is boarded up and people walk by with confused faces.

Bucky breaks the lock, opening the door only to find the place abandoned. Everything is left like the place was evacuated. Tables and chairs were still there covered with dust and mold. They walk further inside, investigating the place.

Wanda and Hope go into the back while Bucky and Sam goes into the kitchen. Steve and Thor continue their look in the main area.

They search the tables for clues. They try and see if any of the floorboards are loose. They search cabinets, boxes, draws, etc. but they find nothing.

"Dead end" Steve says as soon as they all meet back up in the main area.

"They tricked us" Wanda claims.

"We should have Bruce analyze the clothing" Bucky suggests.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sunday, March 8th at 4:48PM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

The piece of clothing and the blood are both being analyzed separately. They told everyone what they found, where they found it and what happened when they went to the Hunky Dory bar.

"We were getting too close. They're trying to throw us off" Mj exclaims.

"So they're in North Bronx" Betty confirms.