Chapter 33: Pawns in a Chess Game

⚠️MENTIONS TORTURE AND RAPE, DRUGS⚠️

Thursday, April 16th at 2:36PM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

It didn't take long to encourage everyone to come to the big medbay room. The adults were understanding and knew they would get to see their kids later but they did help bring their own kid down the hall.

Now all the kids are in their own beds, hooked up to whatever they need to be on and are all in the same room. None of the adults are with them but Mj, Cindy, Sally, Betty and Charles are with them, sitting on the couch and chairs.

Everyone was happy to see each other again. Morgan and Cassie even ran to give Peter hug and Morgan also ran to give Harley a hug. Cassie ran to give Harley a hug afterwards dubbing him as her cousin as well.

Peter fell asleep a couple of minutes ago until he suddenly jerked up. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him. His eyes are wide with fear and he's scanning around the room.

"You're safe, you're ok" Mj assures him only for her eyes to go wide once she notices his bleeding ears. Mj waves at Betty for tissues which she quickly retrieves from the counter. "You're at the tower, in the medbay. I have tissues for your ears."

Peter flinches.

"Pete, it's alright. We're at the tower, safe" Harley claims.

"No" Peter shakes his head.

"We are Peter. We're all at the medbay in the tower. We're safe and they're locked up" Ned reassures.

"Ross is on their side. Ross is on their side" Peter repeats.

"What are you talking about? Fisk is their leader" Flash recalls.

"Did they even catch Fisk?" Abe wonders.

"Not the time to be asking that" Cindy tells him.

"Ross was on a call with Fisk. Fisk wants control of the government. Ross told him no, he did his controlling but Fisk wants more. He-" Peter stumbles over his words as tears starts to make its way down Peters face.

"Hey, it's ok. Whatever they're talking about I'm sure we can get Ross out of the government control" Mj assures.

Peter let's out a cry as he stumbles over his words again.

"Take deep breaths man. You're alright, you're safe" Ned reminds him.

"Fisk told him! He told him" Peter cries.

"Tell him what?" Ned questions.

"How S-Sk-Skip fucking r-raped me and how D-Dex beat the living sh-shit out of me! They have my blood! They have all the ev-evidence to prove the world that I'm Spider-Man and-and" Peter let's out a cough.

Everyone is staring at him, shocked except for Ned, Morgan and Cassie. Ned already knew that part about Skip but no one else. Cassie and Morgan well, they don't know what Peter means. They know he got hurt but thats it.

Peter continues to cry. No one thinks that he even noticed he said it out loud.

"They s-saved the Face-F-FaceTime calls. Fisk wants to l-leak them. Th-they even have the stupid r-recording of when they sh-shot M-May and T-Tony. Fisk wants t-to leak it all" Peter stutters.

"Petey" Morgan speaks up in a low voice only for him to ignore her.

"Peter?" Cassie calls out once he doesn't respond to Morgan.

"Hey Peter, calm down. Take deep breaths, ok? Listen to my heart if you have too. Just breathe" Mj instructs but Peter continues to take shallow breaths.