Chapter 42: A Dry Bath

⚠️DISSOCIATION, MENTIONS SA⚠️

Monday, April 20th at 1:21PM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

All of the defenders now have a medbay room, getting checked out. Ross had sent goons to actually hurt them. To even kill them but they all know their tactics was to hurt them to put them away.

Tony had heard from Cho that May and Happy are getting released for dinner and then they won't need to stay in their medbay rooms. He then quickly checks on Morgan to see her happy with Cassie as they're playing with their toys. After, he finally runs to Harley and Peters room to see Peter looking scared.

"What happened?" Tony asks.

"Are they ok?" Peter whispers.

"Everyone's alright. They're just getting checked out by Cho and her team" Tony assures.

"Tony, I need to talk with you in the hall" Tammy says as she gets up before they both leave.

"What is it?" Tony questions.

"Peter and Harley had a joint therapy session but I'm sure Sarah Wilson will fill you in on that. When we all got together, they were plannin' to do a a dry bath for all the kids. The nurses will do it but I just wanted to let you know. They are plannin' to do it at two" Tammy explains.

"Oh ok, thank you for letting me know" Tony thanks. "How have they been?"

"Harleys been mainly just takin' care of Peter. I think they've both been fine. A little rattled up but not much else" Tammy shrugs.

"I should probably get Peter in his own room then" Tony suggests.

"They've actually been doin' great together. Maybe just leave him with Harley until they have to do the dry bath. If that's alright?" Tammy wonders.

"Uhh yeah, that works" Tony nods.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Monday, April 20th at 1:58PM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

"Pete, I got to bring you back to your own room now" Tony informs Peter as he comes back into the room after visiting Morgan. Cho follows Tony in so she can take the wires off of Peter.

Peter doesn't respond as he stays sitting next to Harley on the bed.

"I'm going to take the wires off of you, ok?" Cho tells Peter before she walks over to him. Peter moves closer to Harley if that's even possible as she quickly takes off the wires. "A nurse will come in a few."

"Thank you for lettin' us know" Tammy thanks before Cho leaves.

"Ok kid, are you ready? We got to get you back into your own room" Tony explains. Peter still doesn't reply while he stares at Tony. "It'll only be for like a few minutes, I promise."

"No" Peter whispers.

"We'll be right back in here if you want after or even get everyone together in the bigger room" Tony suggests.

"I can bring him" Harley speaks up only for Peter to shake his head at him.

"Pete, I need you to come with me. A nurse needs to look over Harley" Tony kind of lies.

"You're lying" Peter states.

"I'm not lying kid" Tony sighs.

"I know when you lie" Peter warns.

"Ok, I was partially lying. I'm sorry kid but the nurse needs to give Harley a bath. All of the nurses will be giving everyone a dry bath. That's why I need you in your room Roo" Tony explains.