Chapter 4: The Villains Pasts

Past Time -> Present Time

Grant Ward is a former Hydra agent before the avengers took the organization down.

Grant actually used to be apart of Shield as a coverup as working for Hydra. He was disguised as level seven operative when he was undercover in Shield.

During his childhood, he was abused by his family. Then when he was a teenager, he tried to burn the family house down which led him going to jail. During his time in jail, he was freed by John Garrett where he learned to be a trained killer.

He was recruited into Phil Coulson's Team in Shield. He isn't going to lie, he became attached to them. He was friends with Coulson and was even sad about his death.

He got snapped out of his grief when he got reminded that he's still apart of Hydra. He's still got a mission to handle which is to stay undercover until Hydra took over.

When Hydra got stopped and the avengers ended the organization, he fled with Baron Strucker. The both of them laid low until they got a message sent from someone anonymous.

Tangfellow@gmail.com

It was under a fake email. The person gave them a few orders and was willing to give them a ton of money and help them rise back from the 'dead' so they accepted.

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><>

Past Time -> Present Time

Baron Wolfgang von Strucker is also a former Hydra agent and an undercover Shield agent. He had created so many experiments it had made him feel overjoyed until the Avengers started to take down some bases.

Baron got furious. All of Hydras work was blowing up in explosives! So, he ran away. He knew that there is a few remaining Hydra agents out there and one of them he personally met.

He goes to Grant Ward to see if he wanted to keep Hydra alive when he told him his mission. Grant got Baron a job in Shield. Baron knew all about their plan to take over Shield which he couldn't be more happy about. He knew he wanted payback, wanted revenge so he'll help in any way he can.

He saw Baron get close with Coulson but told himself it's just to trick them. To trick all of them that they're one of them. He knew that there was some more Hydra agents scouted throughout the building but he rarely talked to them. He didn't want to ruin the plan.

So when the avengers found out that Hydra was laying undercover as Shield agents, he got pissed off. He couldn't believe the avengers were ruining their plans again! He fled with Grant Ward and stayed low to not be sent to jail.

It's when they rose back up again when someone sent them an anonymous message to work for them. Baron and Grant both knew it was a fake email but the email itself sounded legit.

Tangfellow@gmail.com

They claimed they would pay a lot of money and all they had to do was a few orders. They needed a way back up into the 'game' so they agreed.

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><>

Past Time -> Present Time

Ivan Vanko was a Russian physicist and the son of a scientist named Anton Vanko. His father soon died after the actions of Howard Stark which made Ivan feel all kinds of emotions. He felt upset and wanted revenge so he decided to use that revenge on Tony Stark since Howard is already dead.

He recreated the Arc Reactor from his fathers designs which led him to also design armor similar to Tony's. He attacked Tony in Monaco and became known as Whiplash.