Chapter 23: Trying To Connect Pieces To A Puzzle

⚠️TORTURE, MENTIONS RAPE⚠️

Friday, April 10 at 9:48AM in the Avengers Tower in Manhattan, New York City.

It's been sixteen days since March 26th.

It's been fifty days since February 20th.

Everyone is frantic still.

They're still upset, miserable, tired, hopeful but still cannot find the kids.

Scott and Tony haven't got a call since March 26th. Harrison, Rosie and Emmet haven't gotten any calls or emails for awhile now. May hasn't received any other emails. Maggie, Jim, Tammy, Jada and Marcel never received anything.

Nothing is showing up in South Bronx that could lead them to where the kids are at. There has been one dead lead by the officers and that was it during the past sixteen days.

The Defenders haven't found anything new either. They've been continuing their searches around the city at night and doing research during the day.

Everyone is just waiting for the day to come when they finally find the kids.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Friday, April 10th at 9:48AM

Francis has been trying to keep Skip away from Peter but Garrison forces him out every single time. He will come up with excuses, alternatives, fake lies about what the boss wants, etc. but nothing works.

He feels sick to his stomach knowing what goes on in there. He feels like throwing up every time. William asked a couple times but he would just say it's not his place to tell.

For the past sixteen days, Skip had raped Peter five of those days.

It's how no one cares that makes him sick.

It's how an old guy could do that to a child that makes him sick.

It's how no one even notices it's going on that makes him sick.

So much of this makes him sick.

The torturing, knowing that Skip is raping Peter and everything else that's going on is making him sick.

He wants these kids to go back home. He wants them to go be with their families and friends without having to deal with this. He needs to find another way to tell the avengers where they're at but it's impossible. He doesn't know what to do.

Peter comes out of the torturing room screaming and crying, trying to fight anyone off that dares to touch him. Francis is mortified. He knows Peter is strapped down when it happens. For some lucky reason, Francis tricks everyone into thinking that Peter doesn't need to go stay in a room by himself. He'll just shut up when he sees them.

One time he wasn't lucky though. It was the third time Peter had did it, second time since he first stayed in a room by himself. They were fed up so they threw him in there. Williams and Francis has guarded his room. He even saw Skip try to go in there when peaking around the wall so, he walked around the corner and stopped him.

He obviously kept his secret and didn't tell William. William only knows what goes on, what he can see. He helps Francis sneak the kids snacks and helps to take them to the bathroom. Peter had gotten worse. He can barely walk so William goes with Francis to help.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Friday, April 10th at 2:32PM