Chapter 31: The Questioning

⚠️MENTIONS TORTURE⚠️

Thursday, April 16th at 11:15AM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

It took awhile but they finally took Morgan into her own room. Maria sits on a chair next to her bed while Seamstress does the same with Cassie. No parents or anybody else is allowed in the room. It may provoke them to say something else rather than the full truth or the truth at all.

"I know this is scary Morgan but you got to answer these questions to the best of your ability, ok?" Maria tells her.

Morgan shakes her head. She's sitting far away from Maria as she could on the bed. Cho had her hooked up to an iv and everything else just like how she was in the other room.

"Do you know who took you?" Maria starts off with.

"I don't really know all of their names" Morgan whispers, still scared.

"That's ok. I brought in some photos. If you recognize them, can you point to them and if you remember their names, can you say?" Maria asks.

Morgan nods her head as Maria holds up a photo and places it onto her bed.

Morgan squirms away before even looking at the photo. Once she does, she points.

"Francis's brother. I forgot his name, something with a G" Morgan claims.

"Garrison, that ring a bell?" Maria replies to which Morgan nods. She then places another photo down a top of it.

"Francis. He helped us" Morgan says.

"You're doing great. I'll be asking why you know them later on, ok?" Maria informs to which Morgan nods again. Maria then places a different photo on top of that photo.

"I don't know his name but I seen him" Morgan tells her.

"That's ok" Maria assures before placing a different photo down.

"I don't know him. I never seen him. I'm sorry" Morgan apologizes.

"Don't be sorry. I didn't expect you to know everyone or remember everyone's names" Maria reassures her before placing another photo down.

"William, he helped us too" Morgan answers before another photo gets placed down. "Uhhh Ba...I don't know."

"Baron" Maria says the full name for her as she places another photo down.

"Oh ummm Gra.....Grant" Morgan remembers.

"You're doing great. This is the last photo" Maria claims while placing the last one down.

"He hurt my daddy before. I heard them saying that. I don't know his name. Something like Whiplash" Morgan explains.

"Yeah, you did amazing Morgan. Now I have a few questions" Maria begins with.

"Can I see Petey?" Morgan wonders.

"Not right now but I'm sure you can see your brother later. Did they hurt Peter? Is that why?" Maria wonders.

"He got hurt everyday" Morgan admits.

"Did they hurt you?" Maria asks next only for her to nod. "Can you tell me who?"

"Whiplash, Baron and Grant" Morgan whispers as she begins to play with the end of her pillow.

"I'm sorry they did that. You're very brave" Maria apologizes.

"You said Francis and William helped you out?" Maria recalls.

"Francis snuck us umm things in like a uhhh medkit I guess and more food. William started helping out too. They took us to the bathroom and Francis called mommy! They helped Peter a lot more since he was the only who kept leaving the room to come back bloody and hurt" Morgan quiets down at the end.