Chapter 37: Their Shared Room

⚠️GUNS, DRUGS⚠️

Friday, April 17th at 1:55PM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

"Why can't I just go see Peter and you don't tell anyone?" Ned complains.

Ned and Destiny has been going back and forth about this for awhile now. Destiny is annoyed at this but is trying to not show her anger. She knows her brother just cares for Peter since he's his best friend and got the worst end of the stick compared to everyone else.

"I told you Ned, you can't. You shouldn't be pulling out the wires and I shouldn't be doing that either. Cho said it could lead to infection" Destiny recalls.

"But we don't have to let anyone know" Ned suggests again.

"No. Plus, Mj is with him. You know she loves him so she won't hurt him" Destiny claims. Ned goes quiet making Destiny sigh. "I'm sorry Ned but you just can't see him or anyone else who is on bedrest right now. Star Wars is on the tv or do you want your phone?"

"Star Wars is fine" Ned mutters.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Friday, April 17th at 1:58PM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

Peter has tears rolling down his cheeks and Mj doesn't really know why. Nothing happened at least here in the medbay room.

"Hey Peter, you're ok. It's ok, everyone's ok. You're safe, everyone's safe. You're at the avengers tower, you remember this place? We're in the medbay. You have your stuffed dog Leia in your hands and Star Wars is playing on the tv. You're safe Peter" Mj is quick to assure.

Peter squeezes the stuffed dog as more tears are coming down his face. He turns his face away from Mj but Mj could still see half of his face.

Peters hands lets go of the stuffed dog when he sees his web shooters besides him. Mjs eyes goes wide.

"You don't need them right now. You're safe. Can I have them?" Mj asks only for Peter to not give it to her. "You can't put them on over your wires and you can't pull the wires out because that's what Cho said. Can I please have them Peter?"

Peter doesn't give it to her but puts it down back besides him. He then goes back to hugging Leia, tears slowly rolling down.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Friday, April 17th at 2:05PM at the Avengers tower in Manhattan, New York City

"Tony, this is never goin' to work" Harley states as soon as Tony comes into his room and Ally leaves.

"What's not going to work?" Tony questions.

"Everythin' you're tryin' to do" Harley replies.

"I'm trying to help" Tony claims.

"It ain't workin'. You're makin' Peter even more scared and Morgan an' Cassie is probably also scared" Harley argues.

"And so are you, Abe, Ned and Flash. You all just go out of a place where you were all scared everyday. Everyone is trying to prevent you guys from being scared but...Harley, is there anything you want to talk about? You can tell me" Tony assures.

"No, there ain't anythin'" Harley dismisses.

"Is it because you can't keep an eye on everyone and make sure they're ok?" Tony guesses.

"Everyone's fine" Harley waves off.

"As much as it helps all of you, you guys can't always be in the same room because it's also bad" Tony sighs.