Chapter 15: 2 Days

Wednesday, March 4th at 5:18PM at the Avengers Tower in Manhattan, New York City

It's been a bit more than a week since the kidnapping had begun. Tony and Scott had only received one more video call which was of Harley again. He wasn't getting tortured this time but he had duct tape against his mouth and restraints on.

They threatened Scott and Tony, practically reminding them to never help on the case. To never go out looking for them. They claimed again that Peter was dead and they will without hesitate, send his dead body over to the tower.

They upped their revenge. They didn't want money but they wanted secrets. They wanted avengers secrets. Of course, Tony and Scott can't give that information.

Weirdly, they haven't called since. They theorize that they're torturing the kids off screen. Keeping their minds running maybe to trick them into giving them their secrets.

They can't give avengers secrets no matter what. They can't give them their files. They can't give them the passwords to Tony's database. If they can hack into the tower, Tony is sure they already have everything they want to know!

Tony and Scott still leaves the lab to not raise suspicion. They eat and shower and try to get some rest because they know they need it for when they find the kids but also again, to not raise suspicion. It's like stepping on legos.

Everyone comes down to the lab at least once or twice a day. Everyone meaning May, Pepper, Rhodey, Happy, Maggie, Jim and Hope. Sometimes even Mj but no one else.

They would've both guessed that Mjs teammates weren't still here if May didn't bring them up. They feel like time is going so slow, moving at a snails pace.

They're itching to help find the kids but knows better to do so. They can't. It's not like they don't want too, they just can't.

They hate the feeling but they don't want to see the kids getting hurt because of them.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wednesday, March 4th at 5:21PM

"Quit starin' at the tiny crack" Harley interrupts Peters thoughts. Everyone else is talking while Cassie and Morgan are playing a pretend game.

"I'm trying to see if I can hear anyone" Peter claims.

"Pete, your hearin' is still a bit messed up" Harley reminds him.

"You don't think I know that?" Peter snaps.

"Who do you think you're goin' to hear?" Harley wonders.

"The avengers, defenders, cops, anyone really" Peter lists.

"You would've heard them by now Pete" Harley exclaims.

"You never know" Peter shrugs.

"Did they mess with your senses 'gain earlier?" Harley questions but Peter shakes his head no. "That's good."

"I asked Francis. He said it's March fourth, went missing on February twentieth" Peter sighs.

"Twelve days we've been gone, almost two weeks" Harley does the math.

"Wait, really?" Ned asks as he looks at the pair.

"Its what Francis told me" Peter nods.

"How have they not found us by now?" Abe questions.

"Francis is still trying to send out a message. Garrison destroyed his phone and there are no other electronics to use. He's figuring it out" Peter recalls.