ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Stray Kids 01:37 ───|──── 03:29Silent cry

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Stray Kids
01:37 ───|──── 03:29
Silent cry

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Lee Yeojun

"Jun, where were you?", Yujung and Dahye walked towards me as I entered the classroom.

"Washroom. I was feeling sleepy so I washed my face", I lied avoiding their stares and went back to my place.

"Yeojun, follow me", Jangsoo pulled me out of the classroom without giving me any chance to ask him the reason.

He took me to a silent place where there was no one confusing me.

"You are having same thoughts as me right?", He questioned.

He's father was also in military.

Of course he figured out.

"About?"

"Don't act, Yeojun. Don't you know something is up with the spheres? At first I didn't let it bother when father was working overtime but it's been months since he returned home. Now that Ahjussi appeared on TV and it was soo clear they are pulling us into this shit, things are fucking serious"

I sighed knowing there was no use of acting in front of him.

"So? What are your plans?", I glanced at him crossing my arms.

"Aren't we supposed to tell this to everyone?"

"After that?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Jun. Can't you see what's happening around us?", He held my shoulders and shook me.

"I do know what's happening, Jangsoo-ya. But then, what if those spheres are actually life threatening and destroy the whole world? What's the use of regretting then?", I asked.

He removed his hands from my shoulders and kicked a can laying on the ground with force. I could see his face turning red.

I looked at the ground with guilt. I was powerless. I could do nothing. That was so disappointing. Jangsoo was feeling the same.

"Dying without...", I took a Deep breath and continued, "Instead of dying without fighting and regretting about it later. I'd rather fight against them for myself and my people. Please don't tell anyone about this, Jangsoo. I request you, please", I requested looking at his eyes which were filled with tears blinking away my own.