ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Nunew01:11──|─── 03:42My Cutie Pie

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Nunew
01:11──|─── 03:42
My Cutie Pie

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Kwon Il-ha

Platoon Two, March forward", Lieutenant Lee announced.

We all were going to the shooting area for practicing with real guns. I walked besides Wootaek in pair just like the others. I accidentally had an eye contact with Yeojun but she looked away with a hint of blush on her cheeks.

After what happened last night she ran away without saying a word. I knew it was an accident but that was my first ever kiss. I was feeling ignited. When I overheard her conversation with her friends, I was the happiest man in the whole world. She likes me as well. But since then, I didn't get a single chance to talk to her in person as if she was ignoring me in purpose. Whenever we had a eye contact, she would hold it for a moment and then look away blushing. That was soo fucking cute. She was just adorable.

God dammit.

I can't handle her cuteness anymore.

"Yah, Why are you smiling like that? Did you hurt your head?", Wootaek looked at me with disguise.

I smacked his head lightly and controlled my smile.

Soon we reached at the shooting area. The loud sound of the bullets startled everyone.

"Let's start", Yeojun called me without looking at my face.

We both started to record the video of our classmates because Lieutenant Lee asked us to do so.

"What's wrong with you guys?", Youngshin asked us after we recorded him.

"Us?", I questioned.

"You both look so awkward. Weren't you close with each other?"

"Aniya, you are overthinking", Yeojun brushed off.

"Am I?", He went back to his position.

After finishing up with the shooting the first batch went inside the shooting area. Me and Yeojun were in the latter one.

This is the right time.

We both were away from others since we were putting the camera back into the bag.

"About yesterday...", I initiated.

"Let's pretend that never happened", she finally gazed into my eyes.

"Huh?"

"It was a mistake, right?", She demanded.

I was taken aback with her words. It was a mistake. But calling it a mistake pained my heart.

"Yah, What are you guys doing? Come here already", Sergeant Wonbin screamed making us ran towards the others.