ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Jimin 00:12─|─── 02:31Promise ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Kwon Il-ha

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Jimin
00:12─|─── 02:31
Promise
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Kwon Il-ha

"And that doesn't give you permission to control my lifestyle"

And she left just like that.

"I don't have plans to do so", I murmured to myself.

She left before listening to me till the end. I knew Jangsoo was her friend. Ever since I started to hang out with Yeojun, I noticed they were really close with each other. Whenever I looked at Jangsoo, his eyes were always on her. I had a feeling that Jangsoo liked her. But still I chose to ignore that because I was not really sure about anything.

But I couldn't anymore.

I felt soo fucking jealous when I realised that he even knew her mother and knew her before me.

So I just wanted to tell her to keep some distance from Jangsoo because I was scared he might take her away from me. Maybe I could have brought it up in a nicer way because it seemed like I pissed her off this time.

I went back, taking a seat on my bed thinking how should I approach her. Huirak looked at me weirdly and sighed after taking a seat beside me.

"What are you looking at ssaekkiya?", I glared at him.

"You fucking fought, I'm sure", he smirked playfully.

How does he knows that?

"Looking at Yeojun's face, I'm sure she'll be sulking for a while", he replied as if he read my mind.

"How do-"

"I just met her. She didn't even bother to give me a reaction when I tried to annoy her", he continued.

"What should I do?", I questioned hoping he would help me.

"How am I supposed to know that, you bastard? I don't even know what happened between you both"

And just like that he also left.

Why is everyone leaving me today?

Prez announced that the dinner was ready as we all made our way towards the cafeteria. I took my plate, making my way towards Yeojun. My place beside her was still empty. I raced towards the seat before anyone else could take it. Chiyeol was about to take the seat but I glared at him making him back off. I awkwardly smiled at Nara who was sitting on my left and then glanced at Yeojun with a big genuine smile on my face but she looked away with a sigh.

I'm not going to give up, Yeojun.

I placed the boiled egg from my plate into her's. She glared at me, ignoring that I flashed her a even bigger smile, "You like 'em, don't you?"