ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

ᴀ ᴄʀɪꜱɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴄʀɪꜱɪꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺JUSTHIS(저스디스)01:07──|─── 03:01Gunshot

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
JUSTHIS(저스디스)
01:07──|─── 03:01
Gunshot

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

The plan everyone came up with bothered me. I know they came up with it because they didn't trust Oppa anymore. They wanted to go out.

So did I.

But thinking about the situation outside, we would only be a nuisance to the military if we went out. I tried to stop them but it never worked out. So I eventually gave up.

I knew it better than anyone else that protesting against the military was only going to make the situation worst.

And I had to stop it from happening.

So I ended up making my way to my brother's office.

"Get out of my sight, Jun. I'm really not in a mood to listen to your excuses right now"

My brother was angry about me sneaking out with the boys yesterday. I did understand it was only for my sake but there was no need for him to scream at me so harshly in front of Sergeant Wonbin.

I just went to give him a heads up about the plan.

But got scolded instead.

At that moment, unnecessary pride was born inside my head. So I left the room without giving a thought about it.

Let him suffer.

Now that I realised that it was a huge mistake. Only if I had kept my unnecessary ego aside for a moment and told him about everything no one would have been gotten hurt because of the sphere.

But it's too late now.

So naturally I resented me.

It was all my fault.

Everything happening now could have been prevented.

I shook my head knowing that it was not the right time to blame myself for everything.

"Jun-ah, MOVE", Il-ha pulled me behind him.

I looked over and spotted a sphere. It was about to hurt Il-ha but I found a big stone near me. So I threw it over the sphere.

That sphere flew away from us.