ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
DAY6
02:47───|─ 03:47
Sweet Chaos
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"What's up with you both?"

Yeojun got between the two guys who were having a staring contest, pulling them apart.

Officer Han showed up to inform Yeojun about return of the search team. No sooner Yeojun heard that news, she ran down, dying to finally meet all her friends.

"Yujung-ah!!!!!"

Yeojun ran straight towards the girl as soon as she spotted her best friend, getting every single person's attention. Meanwhile, Yujung was just frozen not believing that Yeojun was actually back just like the others in the room.

"Is it really you?", Yujung pulled back looking at Yeojun with her teary eyes while cupping Yeojun's face with her hands. Yeojun nodded at her words, wrapping her arms around Yujung once again tightly as both of them cried out loud in each other's embrace.

Yujung was really affected by everything. She was heartbroken when Yeojun left them. But she never showed that. She appeared alright, but nobody knew whether she was honestly alright. She did it for her friends. She could never show her weakness because she was the leader. And if she showed her true feelings, everything would've turned into a mess.

And she knew that.

So she pretended to be okay, pretended to be strong, she pretended to be fearless, she pretended to be brave, she pretended to be everything she wasn't.

But that was never her.

"It was hard, wasn't it?"

"But not anymore", Yujung replied giggling, ignoring her tears.

Both pulled back as Yeojun faced everyone with a smile on her face.

Chiyeol walked towards Yeojun pulling her into a hug, "I missed you, Uri Jun"

"I missed you too, Chiyeol-ah", Yeojun smiled at her friend.

"What about your wound?", Soyeon looked at her left hand refering to the gun shot.

"It's all healed"

Yeojun had an eye contact with Jangsoo. They held it for a second but Yeojun broke it off awkwardly.

"Our girlie is finally back!!!!"

Everyone including Yeojun busted into laughter when Dukjoong exclaimed dramatically. Yeojun had a small talk with everyone including the awkward hi she said to Huirak,