ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺BTOB02:15───|── 03:56Missing You ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
BTOB
02:15───|── 03:56
Missing You
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"HOW CAN YOU DO THAT!", Huirak screamed at the top of the voice.

"It was a mistake. I'm sorry", Joonhee spoke.

"Sorry? Does that fixes my bracelet?", He snapped at her totally pissed off because Joonhee broke his bracelet accidentally.

"It's just a bracelet, leave it", Bora walked towards them trying to calm Huirak.

"Bora, don't interfere", Huirak glared at her rudely.

"Why are you so pissed off? It's just a childish bracelet", Joonhee scoffed.

"You can get a new one", Taeman added.

"Exactly", Joonhee stammered.

"You better shut your fucking mouth"

"Yah Huirak, it's getting to much. Didn't she apologise already?", Youngshin joined.

Huirak closed his eyes taking a deep breath trying to control his anger.

"Guys", Yeonju spoke, "This bracelet is Soonyi's favourite", she pointed out.

"No wonder it looked fa-", Joonhee paused when she realised what made Huirak so angry.

"I'm really sorry, Huirak. I really didn't know that-"

"Forget it"

Huirak walked towards the rooftop wanting to get some air. A whole month had passed since Yeojun, Lieutenant Lee and Soonyi left the others. Everyone was having a hard time especially Il-ha, Soyeon and Huirak. No one knew what happened to them. After the connection was lost Sergeant Wonbin carried out the explosion as planned.

Huirak took a seat on a bench thinking about everything.

"Thank you so much, Huirak. Yeojun is not angry at me", Soonyi squealed running towards Huirak wrapping her arms around him.

He was so shocked that he forgot to hug her back. But when she realised what she was doing she pulled back.

"It's all good then", Huirak spoke awkwardly rubbing his neck.

"Take this"

"A bracelet?"

"Hm, it's my favourite you can have it but with one condition"

"And what's that?"

"Always wear it", She smiled brightly making Huirak fall for her all over again.

And that was the last conversation they had.

Huirak wiped out the tears forming in his eyes. He missed her. He regretted wasting all the time he had during school. Only if he showed how sincere he was towards her, things would've been definitely different from now.

"Here"

He looked up when he heard a voice. His eyes fell on the bracelet which was not broken anymore.

"How-?"

"I fixed it. Even though it's not as good as before", Dahye laughed awkwardly.

Of course, they never actually had a conversation before.

"Thanks", he took the bracelet from Dahye and worn it.

"Do you know why girls gift bracelet to guys?", Dahye fixes her bangs which were messed up because of the wind.

Huirak looked at her curiously.

"Especially when it's one of her most adored one. It means she wants to tell you that you are special enough to give you something which she really likes", Dahye paused and looked at the sky before continuing, "And when a person sacrifices something they really adore, it means that the adore you more than that", she completed.

"But it's too late now. Fuck it", Huirak wiped off the tears sniffing.

"You can cry, I don't judge", Dahye whispered patting his shoulder.

After crying silently for some time Huirak looked at Dahye and asked, "Why are you being nice to me?"

"Because you are Yeojun's friend,and that makes you my friend as well. I asked myself what would Yeojun do if she was here. I just wanted to make sure that nobody is feeling low. Yeojun would hate to see her friends like that"

"But I think we should be more worried about Il-ha. He acts as if he's alright but for fuck's sake, it's so obvious that he isn't", Huirak added.

Il-ha.

He was a total mess.