ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇꜱ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ, ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Stray Kids 01:56───|─── 04:11Blueprint ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Stray Kids
01:56───|─── 04:11
Blueprint
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"What the actual fuck is happening here!"

I had just returned back to the camp after having a heart to heart conversation with mother. Everything was a mess inside the camp. Were they playing with flour?

"Yah! Do you want to get scoldings from Oppa? Where did you even find that flour?", I screamed at them.

I scanned everyone trying to figure out who was who because I could identify no one because of the flour on their faces.

"he's here"

I recognised Soyeon's voice.

Did she just said that Oppa's here?

"Jun-ah, I am here"

What the fuc-

"My dear reservists, isn't your fellow reservist missing the fun", Oppa smirked looking at me.

And that's how I ended up getting pulled into the flour fight. Dahye threw the flour right on my face making it impossible for me to open my eyes, "Yah, stop itt!!!", I hissed angrily but no one seemed to take me seriously. So I ended up joining the mess. Wanting to take a revenge from Dahye, I took a handful of flour aiming it at her but she pulled Soochul in the middle. "I'm so sorry, Soochul. Yahh, where are you running? You are so dead today!!!", I ran behind Dahye taking the flour in my hand once again after apologising to Soochul. I kept missing her. After a few attempts she was finally in my hands but then I realised I ran out of flour.

"You can never get me", Dahye sticked out her tongue teasing me. I made a mocking face at Dahye and walked towards Il-ha with a pout evident on my face.

"Aigoo, Should I help you cleaning?", He asked me chuckling at my expression 

After getting cleaned, Oppa gave me a hamburger saying he saved it for me since I was missing when the others ate. While I was eating my hamburger, the others kept asking Oppa about his personal life. Especially Soyeon, she was literally so curious about Oppa's non existing girlfriend. She could've just asked me instead.

"How about a campfire? We'll also play truth and dare", Dahye suggested.

Soon we all gathered around in a circle with a campfire in the middle. I was sitting between Il-ha and Oppa. We were randomly picking up names.

Dukjoong excitedly picked the first name,"Lee Nara. So truth or dare?"

"Truth", she replied.