ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡

❝Baby I’m falling for you❞

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺The Rose00:48─|─── 03:33I

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
The Rose
00:48─|─── 03:33
I.L.Y
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"We'll bring her back in 15 minutes after her X-ray is done. Please fill the form till then", a nurse gave me a form and left the VIP hospital room.

She was smiling way too brightly looking at Il-ha pissing me off.

What's with that lady?

Doesn't she knows that he's are already engaged?

How dare she smile at him like that?

That too in front of me?

"Stop cursing her in your head already. She's married and she smiled because she was grateful that I helped her deal with a creep", Il-ha laughed reading my mind like a ghost.

He knows me too well.

He pulled me towards the sofa he was sitting making me land on his lap.

"We can't", I pushed his away totally flushed at his actions.

"We can and I missed you", he held my hand looking at me with puppy eyes.

As if it works on me, which did.

I gave up and sat down on his lap as I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face in the crook of his neck as a familiar scent of his cologne filled my nose.

Gosh.

"I missed you too, Jagi", I whispered into his ears which made him let out a low groan warming up my insides.

"Sweetheart"

"Hm?", I pulled away when he called me, looking into his eyes.

"I love you", he placed a soft kiss on my exposed collar bone.

"I know", I smirked cheekily instead of saying it back.

"You'll have to pay for being cheeky, sweetheart", before I could register his words he wrapped his arm around me and pinned me down on the sofa while holding my arms above my head with his free hand.

"Let go", I whined but he didn't.

He got closer to me so I unconsciously closed my eyes waiting to be kissed but a small grasp escaped my mouth when he kissed my neck. He knew that was my sensitive spot. He trailed so many small kisses as he moved towards my collar making me shiver. I harshly bit my lips to avoid any sound leaving my mouth.