ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ꜰᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺Agust D02:27───|── 03:17Life Goes On

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Agust D
02:27───|── 03:17
Life Goes On

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

As soon as the gun shot sound filled our ears, we ducked to avoid the bullet. I tried to look up after sensing that everything was alright. But before I could take a look, I was engulfed in a warm hug. I relaxed, recognizing the person. I could literally hear his heartbeats clearly. I pulled away, looking at him, his eyes were shining because of the tears.

I smiled cupping his face, "I'm glad that you are alright, Il-ha"

"I'm so sorry. I held Dahye's hand thinking it was you but when I realised it was too late"

"It's okay. Look, I'm totally fine"

I heard someone clearing their throat. I swiftly removed my hands from Il-ha's face and ran towards Yujung and Dahye checking if they were alright. I looked at Oppa and flashed him a small smile.

"A sphere!!!!", Hana screamed pointing at the sphere behind Oppa.

I pulled my rifle shooting it successfully.

"That was fucking cool!", Bora exclaimed making me blush.

"This was nothing. A sphere pulled Taeman's leg and she killed the sphere on the spot. I totally fell for he-", before Huirak could complete, Il-ha appeared, smacked his head and whispered something making him go pale.

Il-ha walked towards me as I asked him what he whispered but he shrugged off and changed the topic.

We all finally reached our classroom. Everything was gloomy. The air was so dense, it was not even a surprise if someone was able to cut it with a knife.

"I'm going home", Soyoon stood up from her seat.

"Me too" Joonhee also stood up.

"So they want us to fight with those fucking spheres, right?", Huirak walked towards the lockers.

Yoo Hana also joined them.

One after another, most of them were packing up their things.

"Sit", I looked at the door as Oppa appeared.

But everyone ignored him.

"SIT!!!", He screamed out loud scaring everyone.

After everyone went back to their seats he announced that school was the safest place but nobody seemed to buy it so he left after ordering that the night training will take place as scheduled making everyone frustrated about the situation.

Youngshin stood up, "Even after listening to Platoon Leader's words some of us might want to go to home. So what I'm suggesting is, if we are going then let's go together or stay together"

"Didn't you guys see? If we go out in this situation we'll be nothing but the spheres prey. I'd rather stay here instead of dying outside", Soochul spoke.

"Guys, let's just stay here and receive the training. Atleast we will be able to protect ourselves", I added.

"Darn it! What will change if we stay here?? Let's just go home", Huirak screamed.

"That's why we are trying to decide as a team. Don't you know we are in this situation because you guys were not acting as a team", Bora screamed back as a fight broke out.

Others tried to calm them down as Yujung asked to raise hands if we wanted to go home.

I had no plans to do so.

But then I ended up raised my hand when Dahye looked at me with teary eyes asking me to lift my hand.

Only Youngsoo was remaining to raise his hand. I heard a thud sound. Il-ha had smashed his chair as he angrily approached him. I stood up from my place trying to stop him but Youngshin stopped him before me.

"Everyone has their own reasons and situations", Youngshin spoke.

"What reason? The credit points? Even if your friend dies, teacher dies, it's alright because you will receive that fucking points", Il-ha hissed.

"What about you then? Why didn't you tell about Younghun? Also Yujung and Yeojun, why didn't you tell us about that? Things would've been totally different if you guys spoke up before", Youngshin spat pointing towards me and Yujung.

"Because I was happy with what happened to him", Il-ha groaned confusing everyone.

Shit.

"A friend died? And you are happy?", Youngshin scoffed at Il-ha's words.

I rushed between them.

"I'm sorry for not telling you anything. It's my fault", I looked at Youngshin.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING SORRY?", Il-ha raised his voice making me flinch.

I was fighting back my tears. At this point I just wanted to die.

Like for real.

I was so fucking done with everything.

"He was a jerk. He deserved it after what he did to Yeojun. HE FUCKING DESERVED IT", Il-ha screamed.

"Ilha-ya, how could yo-", I took a deep breath blinking off my tears.

"Jun-ah", he realised what he had just said but it was too late to take it back.

He softly held my hand but I yanked it away.

I rushed back to my seat and wrote the petition, signed it and gave it to Yujung.

"That's it, right?", I asked her.

As soon as she gave me a nod, I busted the door and ran out of classroom.

Everything fucked up.

I was exposed.