ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ?

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺SinB01:47───|─── 04:12Lovable ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Lee Yeojun

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
SinB
01:47───|─── 04:12
Lovable
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"Take it", Il-ha passed me a plate with a huge ass smile on his face.

Argh!

This guy's gonna be the death of me.

I could hardly kept my stone face on, walking away, taking that plate from him. He's been so smiley, trying to sway my heart with that cheeky smile of his. I walked towards the dinning area with Yujung and Taeman. I definitely regretted skipping dinner last night because my stomach couldn't take the emptiness. Luckily Bora had given me a kimbap which calmed the tiger growling inside my stomach for a while.

But after an hour, my stomach started to growl again. It growled so many times that even EXO didn't say growl that many times in their song growl.

And today I had no plans to skip my dinner. I purposefully kept the seat beside me empty hoping Il-ha would sit there just like yesterday but out of nowhere Jangsoo sat there making me sigh mentally. Jangsoo kept cracking jokes and talking to me about stuff. I couldn't just ignore him because it was never his fault, so I talked to him as usual. I could sense Il-ha stealing glance at us.

I let out a sigh.

I might have overreacted yesterday because I hated to be told what to do. I didn't even asked him why he wanted me to stay away from Jangsoo which made me feel bad.

To be honest I was not angry at him anymore. I was going have a talk with him after dinner.

I took a last bite of my rice and gazed at Il-ha. He stood up and left the dining room all of a sudden.

"Yahh, you didn't even touch your food", Huirak screamed but Il-ha had already left.

He didn't have his dinner.

"Are you done?", Bora tapped on my shoulder.

I stood up and walked with her to wash my plate since we were in military.

"Did you eat the kimbap last night?"

"Yess, thank you so much for that"

"About that", she hesitated to speak about it.

"Don't tell me you got caught?", I exclaimed knowing that it was not allowed in the camp.

"Anii, Il-ha bought it", she revealed.

"Mwo? Aren't you the one who gave it to me?", I questioned her totally shocked at her words.

She told me everything.