ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺10cm01:43───|─── 03:30Lean on me

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
10cm
01:43───|─── 03:30
Lean on me

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Kwon Il-ha

(Disclaimer: This chapter contains disturbing content so refrain reading if you are underage or uncomfortable)

"Ilha-ya, something is weird. Jun is trembling", Yujung ran downstairs and I followed her.

The sight of Younghun over Yeojun made my blood boil. I raced towards them without giving a single thought.

"Get your filthy hands off her, YOU JERK!!!",  I pushed Younghun away from Yeojun.

I glanced at Yeojun's face. I could see tears falling off her eyes. I signalled Yujung to take care of Yeojun and stomped towards that jerk.

"Shibal!!! You fucking jerk. How could you do that to her? WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?", I screamed at him as I punched him across his face without giving a break.

"Il-ha, stop it", I could hear yujung's voice but I totally ignored them.

I knew I could get into trouble but right now nothing mattered. All I wanted was to teach this jerk a lesson.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?", I continued to hit him.

"Ilha-ya"

I paused for a second when I heard a faint sound of Yeojun. I looked at her direction still holding Younghun with my arms.

"P-Please come here", she whimpered.

I stood up, giving him a one last kick and raced towards Yeojun. Yujung moved away from her, letting me get closer to her. I softly tugged her hand, staring right into her eyes. My heart was broken into a million pieces, looking at Jun in such a state.

Only if I came a bit earlier.

"Are you alright?", I asked her caressing her head.

She gave me a nod but her actions were saying otherwise. Her body was trembling and tears were falling non stop from her eyes.

I cupped her face wiping out all those tears from her face.

"It's okay now, I'll never leave you alone", I moved my hands wrapping them around her.

I could feel her tensed muscles loosening up as she tighty wrapped her arms around me. I pulled her head into my chest while caressing her head softly to calm her down.

"I'll go and call the teacher"

"Don't", I responded.

"But-", Yujung's words were cut off when a loud thud was heard.

I instantly covered Yeojun to protect her from the debris falling all over the area. Everyone looked at the massive thing which fell down from the sky. 

It was a sphere.

Yujung moved back towards us while Younghun was still laying on the ground with blood all over his body. He had fainted after getting hit by me.

"Younghun-ah?", Yujung called him out.

"Don't go, Yujung", Yeojun begged.

"I'll be alright"

But before Yujung could reach him, the sphere turned into a weird creature and had lifted Younghun's body into the air with some kind of tentacles.

What is the world is this?

Within a second Younghun was vanished inside the sphere. But then it reached Yujung.

"YUJUNG-AH!!!!", Yeojun screamed but I held her tight not letting her go away from my embrace.

In an instant, Platoon Leader Lee pulled Yujung away from the sphere. The sphere when back into it's normal state. I sighed in relief.

"Are you okay?", He asked her.

Yujung fell onto the ground and busted into tears while covering her mouth.

I had no idea what ever the fuck was happening around us. First, that Younghun jerk tried to touch Yeojun inappropriately and now that sphere fell off the sky and swallowed a whole person.

Platoon Leader held Yujung and walked towards us. He kneeled down matching height with us. He was looking at Yeojun with concern filled in his eyes.

"Why are you here now?", I hissed.

"Aren't you supposed to protect us? Aren't you supposed to save Yeojun? Weren't you patrolling here? You didn't even notice anything? AND NOW YOU ARE SHOWING CONCERN?", I screamed at him.

He looked at us with a question mark on his face. He pushed me away from Yeojun and held her arms. I scoffed at his actions.

"Sunshine, what happened to you?"

Yeojun looked at him as if they knew each other since forever. She wrapped her arms around him and busted into tears, "O-Oppa, I was really scared"

Oppa?